Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We offer our most sincere condolences to Old Man who lost his wife of 59 years on Monday night to Pancreatic Cancer.   
He is in our sincere thoughts and prayers.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Small indent, onset of peyronies?  (Read 1820 times)

antifend

• PDS Newbie
Small indent, onset of peyronies?
« on: February 10, 2017, 09:57:13 AM »

Hey all. I'm 21 and discovered a small indent on the left side near the base while masterbating. I'm worried that this may be the onset of Peyronies and would really appreciate an opinion from a member before i go rushing straight to a urologist.

The indent is not noticeable from a glance, and can only be felt. Also no pain either. I know this sounds absurd and I'm likely perfectly healthy but i just wanted someones educated opinion, better safe then sorry. Should i even bother going to a uro based on my specifics?   
PS. My erection also leans to the left very mildly, pointing at 11 o'clock.

Thank you.

JohnWright

Re: Small indent, onset of peyronies?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 05:24:47 PM »

A mature opinion: It's your body, you only get one dick, if you are experiencing a new feature or characteristic down below, it would ALWAYS be in your best interest to get a professional consult. The challenge is identifying a professional who actually knows what they are talking about, and those with experience related to male sexual function or the numerous systems which comprise the male dick.

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up