Replying to Private Messages to Old Man

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Man

NOTE TO ALL NEW MEMBERS REPLYING TO PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THE OLD MAN:

It has come to my attention from the administrator that answers some new members are sending PMs to me are coming to him. These PMs to me for help with the VED therapy protocols and help with purchasing VED devices are addressing replies to me but are being received by the administrator of the main forum.

THIS IS A NO-NO TO DO!!! IT TAKES UP MUCH VALUABLE TIME FOR THE ADMINISTRATOR TO FORWARD YOUR REPLIES ON TO ME. AND, ALSO IT DELAYS GETTING YOUR PMs TO ME FOR FURTHER HELP TO YOU.

SO, BOTTOM LINE, PLEASE, REPEAT PLEASE, SEND ALL ANSWERS TO ME OF MY PMs TO YOU  BY SIMPLY DOING THIS:

TO REPLY TO MY PMs TO YOU, CLICK THE REPLY BUTTON IN THE HEADER PORTION OF THE PM TEXT AREA OF MY PM TO YOU. IT WILL OPEN THE TEXT AREA OF YOUR PM TO ME FOR YOUR MESSAGES, ETC. MAKE SURE THAT THE SEND TO AREA HAS MY MEMBER NAME IT WITH NO NAME IN THE COPY TO BLOCK.

AFTER TYPING YOUR PM BACK TO ME, LOOK UP THE SEND MESSAGE LINK AT THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE TEXT AREA JUST BELOW THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PM. CLICK ON IT SO THAT YOUR PM COMES TO ME RATHER THAN BEING DIVERTED TO THE ADMINISTRATOR TAKING UP HIS VALUABLE TIME.

Again, Please honor the above request of the Old Man to help provide better assistance to you on a more timely basis.

Thanks for reading~~~~Old Man

Old Man - I am taking the liberty to add to your post  - Les
I think some members are simply 'replying'  to private messages as if they are emails. When you do that they come back to "Peyronies Disease Society" which is..... me

To reply to a private message you must click on the link at the BOTTOM of the message to reply to the sender,
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.