What is wrong with my penis?! HELP

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowling2202

Hey guys!
I was wondering if you can tell me is my penis normal and will i be able to have normal sex.

[Image removed by moderator]

Paolo

Bowling2202, You are best seeing a local urologist for his take on your penis, if you don't think he helps ask for a further appointment with another  :-\
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Bowling2202

skunkworks

Hi Bowling2202, please don't post images like that in the general section, especially with no warning re NSFW etc.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Paolo

Hi bowling2202, it is not for me to say it is too bad as you are the one with concerns.

Yes, you can have sex, of course you can, you just need to be aware of positions when with a girl, some positions like spooning or from behind with a curve downwards is better in that case  :)

As skunkworks has indicated be careful attaching images without warning  :o as some people are easily offended, I personally am not, however others maybe, a picture does however say a 'thousand' words.

NOTE: Young teenage members posting Images need to be particularly careful

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.