Fixing a bent penis that is not necessary Peyronie

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeG

I'm tired of having this curvature on my penis and would like to fix it.

However, many of what I've read on peyronie's is that it is something that affects people above the age of 40. Whereas I have had this probably ever since I noticed I had a penis. Probably around the age of 15 I didn't like the curvature in my penis.

I believe this type of curvature happened because of a harmful face down on my penis masturbation that I had become accustomed to.

What scares me the most is that it feels like because this all happened during my development period, is that the muscles in that area grew and formed its shape back when my penis was still growing from a child to a teenager. So its like the mold of the cast was bent and the penis grew into this deformed form.

Honest because it is such muscle like tissue I don't feel like it is something that can ever change. Correct me if I am wrong. Does the physiology of how an penis shape is determine say otherwise? What I mean to say is, is the shape of the penis more pliable to change than one would think? Because to me it feels an unchangeable situation.

Anyway, really hoping to hear some solutions as soon as possible. Do penis straightener devices work? Does jelqing work? Is there any cream that I can use that make the penis more pliable to change?

Thanks

Mike

LWillisjr

Good questions.

Have you investigated congenital curvature? IF you have had this since puberty then this might be a congenital curve. The appearance of a congenital curve and a Peyronies curve is different. IF you do have a congenital curve, then yes this is the shape/physiology of your penis/erection.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

mischa

I would NOT try jelquing. This could cause serious damage especially to the congenitaly curved penis. I wouldn't think your form of masturbation did not affect the outcome of the final shape of your dick. It's usually is what it is. Embarrassing though it may be ask your dad. Does his dick have a curve? It sometimes runs in families. Just spit it out. "Dad I'm worried, my penis is bent and I don't know if it's normal. Is yours? You have nothing to lose and all to gain cause then either way he may want you to see a doctor. Does it seem like it might be to bent to have sex? Many men have curved dicks.  
Mischa😕

MikeG

Thanks for your reply.

I do not think it is congenital.

My penis is curved to the left, sideways, not upwards with I think would be more normal.

I think the bending is due to my muscle on their getting strong in a certain direction since the masturbation was focused mostly on one side. I feel like I need to strengthen the muscles on the opposite side.

What is so bad about jelqing? Isn't it similar to masturbation anyway?

Paolo

Hi MikeG,
I have sent you a message (see tab my messages) reference a site about jelqing.

Jelqing is different to masturbation as it concentrates internal pressure within the penis CC chambers, it is risky though! Search the site advised and you will see that for every positive post there usually is a negative one. Some members got to this site through jelqing so be aware of the risk, forewarned is forearmed.

If you masturbate a lot IMHO something called a fleshlight would benefit you, I have a couple, the benefit of them being you cannot influence the pressure you put on your penis when inside it, therefore any risks are minimal, your hand can produce uneven internal pressures causing micro traumas during masturbation.

Unless you can maintain a FULL erection during masturbating do NOT masturbate, you risk injury otherwise.

Feel free to message me if you want too  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

MikeG

Thanks for your messages.

Are you saying a fleshlight would help benefit in straightening a penis more that jelqing? Does this mean the regular sex would actually help straighten a penis as well?

Also, I read traction devices are good. But its annoying. Why don't people say the freaking obvious. How can such a device been worn throughout the day and be effective? I mean first of all doesn't you penis need to be a little hard for the traction device to work? You going to work, sitting,walking, its bound to come off, and even it didn't come off, a very noticeable bulge would be visible to everyone around you in the office. How the heck do they expect for people to treat themselves like this. To me it seems the only time one can wear these things is at home when sleeping. And probably would take decades that way. How am I expected to wear a traction device all day long is beyond me.

Paolo

Hi MikeG, No,I am not saying a fleshlight will straighten your penis rather than jelqing, all I am saying is that if you masturbate a lot then using one makes the likely hood of further traumas minimal.
Regular sex is always better than masturbation, don't you think that also, just need more opportunities LOL  :)

Your post of February 4th states;
However, many of what I've read on peyronie's is that it is something that affects people above the age of 40.
That is not correct.

Whereas I have had this probably ever since I noticed I had a penis. Probably around the age of 15 I didn't like the curvature in my penis.

I believe this type of curvature happened because of a harmful face down on my penis masturbation that I had become accustomed to.

I don't have any experiences with traction devices, IMHO they give somewhat false hope, why do I say that?

Well, firstly you are right that an all day stretcher (traction device) is never going to be Invisible, secondly, and this is where I don't think it would help (me) is the fact that my dorsal curve I am pretty sure is due to fibrosis within the CC chambers and not on the tunica albuginea. So if I was to wear a traction device all I would achieve is a small gain in length that theoretically would allow my penis to stretch more on full erection, but traction doesn't pull the CC chambers where the fibrosis is located, these chambers stop just short of the glans, to apply the pull that a traction device gives would have to somehow be used during erection, how is that possible?, beats me (Invitation here for other members to reply very welcome)

If you are certain, I mean certain that you don't have Peyronie's then possibly jelqing may benefit you, how old are you by the way?, if you have had a curve since 15 Years of age why is it now an issue, have you had a rejection from a girl or something as negative??

Feel free to send me a personal message if you want to talk more frankly as I don't get easily offended  :)

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

LWillisjr

Quote from: MikeG on February 07, 2017, 08:41:17 PM

I do not think it is congenital.
My penis is curved to the left, sideways, not upwards with I think would be more normal.

I think the bending is due to my muscle on their getting strong in a certain direction since the masturbation was focused mostly on one side.

There is no 'muscle' on either side. Only your Tunica and how far it will stretch. And a congenital curve can be in any direction (up, down, or lateral).
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History