What penis extender should I buy??

Previous topic - Next topic

Neutralview

Hi I've been trying to straighten my upward curved penis for 1 1/2 year without any success. I've used the JES extender & the Size genetics. Anyway I'm in a dilemna about what penis extender to buy out of these 3 : Peyronies device, Andropeyronie extender or the X4 labs Peyronie's edition?? Which penis extender has the highest tension & is more effective/likely to straighten a curved/bent penis?? Thanks

skunkworks

Andro and x4 are pretty much exactly the same as sizegenetics, just x4 has a couple of additional options. So I don't think any of the options you've listed will help you any more than those you currently have.

What problems have you been having with them? How many hours do you do a day? At what tension are you keeping the device throughout your sessions?

There are two other devices that might be worthwhile, but I think we should get some details about how you've been using your current ones before even thinking about spending money on another device.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Pfract

What about the penimaster with the suction cup? I think it's the best thing outthere! Combines rod stile, with vacuum suction. It was mentioned here in the forum before!  

QuackAttack

Neutralview,

The Peyronies Device is the exact same thing as the Sizegenetics. Same company, different marketing. Go with the Penimaster. I have the SG and the Phallosan Forte and I can say that the PF is comfortable, but I don't think it provides enough of a stretch. With the Penimaster, you combine the best of two worlds, Rod style device and suction for the gland.

skunkworks

Could we please find out why he is having issues with his current device before pushing him to spend more on other stuff? It could be a simple case of user error for all we know at the moment, and easily fixed with a little advice.

He hasn't said he has trouble strapping in, or that discomfort makes putting hours in difficult. You are offering him solutions without knowing what the problem is.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

mischa

They should have a customer servicehelp center. I would call them before proceeding to any more trial and error.
Mischa😕

Neutralview

Quote from: skunkworks on January 22, 2017, 12:57:16 AM
Could we please find out why he is having issues with his current device before pushing him to spend more on other stuff? It could be a simple case of user error for all we know at the moment, and easily fixed with a little advice.

He hasn't said he has trouble strapping in, or that discomfort makes putting hours in difficult. You are offering him solutions without knowing what the problem is.

I think you're right that I haven't been using the penis extender correctly. When I strap my penis in the extender I tighten the noose below my glans ( I use 3 layers of adhesive ACE bandage mabe it's too much??) I unscrew the roads until all 3 lines are not visible so I assume I'm using maximum tension but I don't feel a "stretch" ( my ligaments aren't getting stretched it just feels like my skin or even worse my nerves are getting strtched)my penis is floppy/flaccid whilst in the extender so it's as if I'm wearing it but the extender isn't doing anythin to my penis whether I point it straaight out & especially downwards my penis is floppy. There's only 1 or 2 days I remember when my penis was hard, my ligs were getting stretched & it it was kinda painful but in a good way. ANother thing since I have an upward curve the logic would be to point the extender downwards but when I do I NEVER feel a stretch but when I point it upwards I feel a slight stretch.

Neutralview

Quote from: pfract on January 21, 2017, 11:51:37 PM
What about the penimaster with the suction cup? I think it's the best thing outthere! Combines rod stile, with vacuum suction. It was mentioned here in the forum before!

Isn't the penis master pro similar to the phalloson forte. I've heard guys use the phallosn for 1000 hours with no gains. Has anyone managed to straighten their penis with the penismaster pro??
I tried using the VLC tugger with my JES extender but I didn't feel any stretch even by adding longer rods or by unscrewing the bottom screws to the highest tension possible

skunkworks

First thing I'd do is use a kitchen scale to check the tension on the device at each marking. There can be a lot of variation between devices.

Have you ever measured how long your penis is while strapped in and under tension? How does that measurement compare to your erect length?

QuackAttack

Natural,

You need to make sure that the rod length is at least as long or longer than your stretched flaccid length which should be relatively close to your erect length.

LWillisjr

I agree, if you penis is "floppy" while wearing then you don't have the extenders long enough. I think there are several videos on youtube that demonstrate how to adjust and wear any type of traction device.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

QuackAttack

Mr man

Quote from: Neutralview on January 21, 2017, 03:37:43 PM
Hi I've been trying to straighten my upward curved penis for 1 1/2 year without any success. I've used the JES extender & the Size genetics. Anyway I'm in a dilemna about what penis extender to buy out of these 3 : Peyronies device, Andropeyronie extender or the X4 labs Peyronie's edition?? Which penis extender has the highest tension & is more effective/likely to straighten a curved/bent penis?? Thanks
Hello, I have the andropeyronie device. It has strong traction, but I don't think the high pressure is what you should aim for. I used it with a extra pressure by tugging it while attached. It made my junk worse. I'm resting and will try again in a few days.
Wearing the andropeyronie is actually quite comfortable, but I had to use a small washing sponge in the clamp area. Otherwise skin would get caught in the holes. Also, the sponge gives a good comftable grip.
When following the instructions to the t. It actually is a comftable stretch. You do have to remove it every hour or 2. Because the glans get cold. Due to lack of circulation. That means fiddling with it about 3-4 times a day to get the 6 hours required from the enclosed instructions.
That's a lot of visits to the toilet while at work. Fortunately I work away from the office. I usually find public toilets to do this.
I can't say it has improved my condition. As iv only used the device a few days, but I had the best erection and ejaculation I have had in 1 year. After the first day I wore it. Am not sure if this a coincidence or the device helped. I suspect the device helped because my penis was hanging really.well... like never before.  
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

TonySa

Traction devices w a suction cup for the glans can be worn fir hours at a time.  Ie the ESL40 and penimaster pro.  The restorex is also an option as you only use it twice a day for 30minutes.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ones66

The most important is to feel comfortable while wearing it, otherwise it can only provoke damage without any results.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

ones66

A plastic base ring, two metal shafts with internal springs, and a higher plastic support with a silicone band are common components of penis extenders. It's designed to be worn on the penis in a flaccid state throughout the day, for four to nine hours. If you're determined to get an extender, then it would be good for you to to check this jes extender review. The variety of models is very big, and choosing the right model is very important in order to achieve the result.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions