2.5 years since injury and <5% curve. Is it likely to stay that way?

Previous topic - Next topic

RolandAsp

Hi guys.
I'm 28 years old.
I sustained an injury during (stupid) jelqing 2.5 years ago.
Heard a pop on the left side.
Felt pain for around 18 months.

Now I basically don't have any pain  (when I don't jelq- I am intending to never do that again).

I really only have a small indentation on my left side of the penis- barely noticeable unless you really look at it. And a very slight bend-if any. If you don't look very closely, you wouldn't notice it.
It would be less than 5 degrees I think.

I should also say that the indentation hasn't really gotten worse for as long as I can remember- probably since very shortly after the injury.

My question is- seeing as it's 2.5 years since the injury, is it likely that the bend won't get worse?

Thanks, very grateful for this forum.

Paolo

Hi RolandAsp, and welcome to the forum  :)

You may be lucky in that your bend will not worsen, sorry to hear of your jelqing injury though  :(

I do think however that you will need to be super careful on Intercourse positions, nothing risky at all I would say, usual missionary would be best and if you masturbate you are best warming up beforehand and using plenty of lubrication.

You may have dodged a curve ball so be careful and improve your diet if you have not already done so, no junk!
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

RolandAsp

Thanks for the reply Paolo.

I hope it is all okay and I can move on with my life. I have read some horror stories on here.

Some people are saying on here that even during the second phase you should do things to treat it.

Personally, I have no problem with erection, so I don't know why I'd treat it. Is that an okay thing to do, you think?  

Paolo

Hi RolandAsp, thanks for your reply  :)
Because you have no further pain you are probably in the stable phase, bearing in mind you only have a 5 degree bend I think concentrating on healthy living with moderate exercise would be prudent.

You say your bend is only 5 degrees but I guess the fact that you have communicated your condition on this site means it still is bothersome to you, I know exactly how that is! Since my injury I am checking my penis daily, after sex particularly, I am fortunate however that my curve/bend has improved since the episode started.

I do 'conservatively' stretch my penis after a hot bath then use skin conditioner, I find Emu oil (EFA) is best. I also use Olive oil as I believe it contains Oleic (omega 9), Linoleic (omega 6), and Palmitic acids, all benefit skin, that is to say it gives you poly, mono and saturated fats. I also take a tablespoon full each morning, that is to say Virgin Olive Oil. Virgin olive oil has 'higher' concentrations of polyphenols  :)

I also put oil/s on overnight but be careful to wear 'old' shorts as it can otherwise get messy.

I also add Virgin olive oil to my smoothies in a Nutri-Bullet every other day, the oil helps stop any surge in Blood Sugar that could arise if drinking 'several' fruits together adding spinach occasionally or kale.

I am getting off topic here so back to your original point, many on here have tried VED (Vacuum erection devices) and ADS (All day stretchers) which I haven't, IMHO they wont completely reverse Peyronie's but many have said they have helped, please, if you go down that route let me know your honest opinion of either if it helped or not.

I am here to help if you want any opinions on supplements, just be aware that none of us on this forum are Doctors but we stumble along this Peyronie's trail searching for our own path to success  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.