Unable to use my device

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaystuart

I have been dealing with Peyronies  for one year and two months.   I was diagnosed about three months after it started.  My urologist  had limited knowledge but he did start me on Pentoxifylline,  which has helped manage my flaccid pain.  I found this site about six months ago but have really been more in depth in the past two months.  I decided to try traction and I bought an X4 device.  Unfortunately, my condition resulted in notable flaccid shrinking of an already short flaccid penis, making the device impossible to wear. I would either slip out or the extent of stretching was not doable. So now I'm moving on to manual stretching. And I see my 3rd urologist next month. Peyronies has been an unwelcome guest but I remain hopeful for the future.

Pfract

You have the penimaster pro with a suction cup. Give it a try!  

skunkworks

Try warming yourself up beforehand with heat. Some use a sock full of uncooked rice, which is then heated in the microwave. I use chemical handwarmers.

That should help with the shrunken flaccid issue and make it easier to strap in to your device.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]