Procedure for developing erections with VEDs for sexual activity

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Man

Special Note:

I have been asked so many times how one should go about developing erections for sexual activity with the VED and using a cock ring to hold it up long enough for any sexual activity. The following is a procedure to do this as shown in the Protocol for the Vitality one cylinder VED in the home page index VED board section:

Old Man

Procedure:

Start by properly placing the constriction ring on the cylinder. (See notes below about constriction rings.) Get a good seal and pump to about 80% erection for 5 to 10 seconds then release for 5 to10 seconds. Do this about 3 times. Then increase vacuum pressure to a full comfortable erection and place the constriction ring on your shaft as close to your pubic area as possible..

Constriction Rings:

Constriction ring fit is a personal thing what may be right for me will not work for you. It will not be comfortable the first few times you use it. Trial and error are the only way to find which ring holds you best. Do not use over 30 minutes as this can and will cause further trauma to your dick.

IMHO The Osbon  cock rings are the best constriction rings. (They are now available from the Timm Medical Division of the Endocare, Inc. company) I had severe venous leakage and corporal fibrosis so I had to use the Osbon D ring. (Very tight.)

Lastly:  Questions will arise when you first start this therapy, so contact me or Old Man by PM when they occur.

Jackp
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

Pressure

Age early thirties, peyronies 4.5 years

Pfract