Dipping tobacco

Previous topic - Next topic

Dared

Does dipping tobacco cause the same negative effects as smoking cigarettes i.e. blood vessel constriction and ed. Are their any dippers here who would like to give their first hand experience on dipping and penile health and peyronies? Any insite is greatly appreciated!

Paolo

Dared, it is a 'lesser' evil than smoking, I have never tried it but apparently there is a 'risk' of Leukoplakia which can lead to oral cancer, but I guess we all have our demons/evils to deal with  ???
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Dared

Thanks Paolo, yeah I'm aware to the cancer risks and all that. I'm only worried about the vascular part and how that impacts blood flow to my penis and also how it impacts the blood vessels as far as constriction. Do you think dip will cause problems with that? The research I've done on google has led me to mixed results/opinions.

Paolo

Dared, I am no Doctor but I guess it just comes down to how regular you will use it, meaning that you just need to experiment with how many times a day/week/ month you use it and moderate your behaviour accordingly, all the best to you  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Dared

In case anyone is looking for information on dip tobacco in regards to its effect on vascular health I have just read a study that claims that after administration of dipping tobacco, "peripheral vascular resistance remains unchanged" in comparison to the measurement before the tobacco was administered. Now in case anyone doesn't know what peripheral vascular resistance means: it is defined as a resistance to the flow of blood. Also, they can reliably measure it by looking at the width(narrowness) of blood vessels. Not condoning using dipping tobacco because there are other obvious health risks but as far as the penis, it doesn't seem to have much of a negative effect(at least from my research).