Weird "small protuberances" around glans due to traction use, is it normal?

Previous topic - Next topic

flac

Hi all!
I have been using traction for like 3 to 4 months now to help with my peyronies case.
I've noticed some improvements.. my penis is almost as straight as it was, though i can't say if its the VED or its the traction that is doing it. I also got like a 0,5cm longer dick, which is also nice.

But there is a problem, i noticed one week ago that some "skin" started to apear right on the corona of the glans, exactly where the traction cord is attached to glans. Sorry i dont know how to explain it well since english is not my native language, but after searching the internet, it's something LIKE this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis I'ts not exactly that, since it isnt congenital (i wanst born with it), but it looks somewhat like the picture on wikipedia.

So my questions are:
Is it normal?
Will it disappear over time or i will have to resort to Phalloplasty to remove that?
I got peyronies when 19! Now with 21 I got yet another curvature, time to do something!

flac

No replies, really? I guess you guys have no idea to what i am talking about. If that's the case PLEASE tell me.
Should i take some pics of my dick? I dont really want to, but if it's necessary, i will. I really hope that i am not alone on this issue.

I use a brazillian-made extender, since buying one overseas would end up being too expensive, but it pretty much looks like a normal extender.
Its name is Tensordin, and one of the aditional kits that comes with it is the "confort kit" which is basically some tube-like foams that you put on the silicone cord so the silicone cord doesnt touch the glans directly, that is supposed to make it more confortable to use the extender. I always used the ones that come with the product with no problems. But recently i had to buy new ones, since the ones that come with it worned out. So i did, and i noticed that the foam didnt really looked like it was made from the same material, but i used it anyway.
So, my suspicion is that the "confort foam" that i bought recently was of bad quality, which is why my glans is looking the way it's looking now. I am not sure though, since they basically felt the same (the foams).
I know that there are some traction devices that uses another methods of attaching to the glans, so if you guys are wondering wtf i am talking about, here is a pic of the silicone cord with the foam on it:

And the traction device looks exactly like this:

Looking these small skin lumps all around my glans really demotivated me in using the extender, because it looks really ugly man. If anyone knows anything about it, please say something.
I got peyronies when 19! Now with 21 I got yet another curvature, time to do something!

flac

OK i took 2 pictures each from a different angles, it was hard to get my crappy  cellphone to focus correctly but here they are. I am sorry for making you guys see my semi-flacid dick, but i would really be happy if anyone know what is going on.

http://s29.postimg.org/uwfjhp2jb/IMG_20161215_244727204.jpg
http://s29.postimg.org/lpx8uexav/IMG_20161215_244755201.jpg

LWillisjr

I think people would respond if they were familiar with what you are describing. I don't really see much from the pictures. I suppose the comfort foam could press dome indentations into your skin, but these should go away in a few hours after you remove. I the extender I have use looks almost identical to yours.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History