Congenital Curvature or... ?

Previous topic - Next topic

unsureincognito

Hello, I'm a 19 year old guy, and I have a moderate downward-left curve to my penis, and honestly I was wondering what it could be, I've had this since I started to get erections during early adolescence, but it has gotten worse. If 90 degrees from horizontal was pointing at the floor, I would say I have a 25  degree downward curve, which is almost at the point where it would cause pain, but not quite. I have a few questions/things to say...

- Can Peyronies only occur after an injury? If that's the case I think I'm in the clear, because I've never had one of those.
- I don't have any plaque as far as I'm aware, but what would this look/feel like anyway?
- It only happens when erect, so it may be an issue with how fully the the spongy tissue in the penis actually fills up.
- Another way to describe it is this; from the middle of my penis onwards, it's almost like the corpora cavernosa is too weak/limp to hold the rest of my penis straight, so it just sort of hangs down after that point. If this is actually possible, how do I fix this?

I suppose having a Congenital Curvature isn't as bad as Peyronies, but I would still like to fix this. Also, after trying penis stretching recently, I've noticed this "drop" in my dick has gotten worse, so I've stopped doing that.

Thanks.
M25, single, mild Peyronies Disease (?) from one or more minor sexual injuries.
- castor oil (I actually thought I had a bit of success with this).
- Currently trying l-arginine and l-citrulline
- vit e (?)

Can get an erection.

Cowboy James

If it is getting worse, you need to see a doctor. It will take a long time to see a urologist on the NHS, so, if it's an option, you could consider going private. Only a doctor can say if it is Peyronie's or not, and if it is, the sooner you get diagnosed and start treatment the better.

unsureincognito

Coming back this post years later is harrowing, because I wish this was "just" still the case, i.e. I only had a CC not a scarred, (previously) injured penis.
M25, single, mild Peyronies Disease (?) from one or more minor sexual injuries.
- castor oil (I actually thought I had a bit of success with this).
- Currently trying l-arginine and l-citrulline
- vit e (?)

Can get an erection.

FrankPD

I have a girlfriend
Age 47, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet