20 years old, Doctor recommendation in sydney or Australia?

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Hi guys,
I've been receiving experiencing pain on my left side of my penis just a bit under the head, the pain is annoying enough to keep me from sleeping well. There is also a noticeable curve to the left both flaccid and erect that i have to turn to go to the toilet.  I have noticed it about two weeks ago and seen my GP last week who told me to wait another week before referring me to a urologist in case it is not peyronies.

I do remember masturbating quite frequently, sometimes 2-3 times a day, mainly because i was stressed about my exams and the fact that I could be losing my front tooth due to trauma.
I ended up having pain on the left side (where it currently hurts) and kept on masturbating regardless as it usually heals and everything would be normal.
I do not know what to do, I have tried researching to find good doctors in the Sydney region but there is not much information.

Do you guys know any good doctors in Sydney or even in Australia? I want to do treatment as soon as possible as I hear it gets worse and worse as time goes on.
Are there things that i shouldn't do? I'm wondering if i should stop masturbating.

Paolo

MC, When it comes to masturbating quality is definitely better than quantity, that is to say do it when you can spend more time and control breathing, also use a water-based lubricant. I have a fleshlight which I use occasionally, if used properly the chance of injury is minimal  :)

All the best with future GP visits.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.