Also New to the forum

Previous topic - Next topic

bananauk

Hi everyone in 36 and from jolly old England in have been diagnosed with pyronies but early stages I have no support from the urologist who said its the beginning and may be ok so see what happens after 12 months, he said try to live normal sex life( its not been normal since I have young kids and at the time of my diagnosis me and my partner had a major ruff patch that has only just got back to normal as in her actually touching me) anyway back to disease its been painful last couple of days with me becoming obsessed with it, the only person that knows in my life is my partner and is supportive.

I don't have a bend but pain and very uncomfortable, cant wear tightish underwear I never like tight pants anyway my bollocks hurt from when my dog jumped into them years ago.

It feels like us guys have to suffer in silence due to natural of the problem and it sucks
I don't have a problem with taking pain and suffering with other conditions but this is psychological torture not knowing what will happen and what to do, I wouldn't say I'm mad but iv never been the most sain of people haha anyway tho has taken me over an hour to write on my phone and got to finish a job.

Glad I have somewhere to go and selfishly not alone. Forgive any poor grammer, no time

LWillisjr

You are among many friends here.

The following link will provide some basic information.

MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST - Information for new members - Peyronies Society Forums
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Jonbinspain

Bananauk

The Urologist is either an idiot, or is fobbing you off. I assume this was an NHS doctor?

If it is Peyronies, the worst thing you can do is wait and see. The overwhelming majority of cases do not improve, they worsen. Sometimes rapidly.

Read all you can here on the forum. There are several measures you can take now to try to mitigate the damage.

But find another Urologist. Go privately if you can afford to...

bananauk

Thanks guys I do think he was fobbing me off, the lump is small and he said well its not really developed yet, he made me feel I was crying over spilt milk, I don't go to docs very often, anyway this particular urologist is from a private hospital as part of the nhs trying to shorten waiting list, I feel abandoned and when I mention it to my misses she says to me the docs exact words and that he said its not bad at mo,and may disappear, i think I will try to find another but I'm unable to go private on my own. I will check out ways to help.

Jonbinspain

I've said this before, but if it was his dick, THEN you can bet he'd be concerned!  

Read as much as you can here. There is more accumulated knowledge about the disease here than is possessed by 99% of urologists.

The time to act is now!  

Any questions, just ask...somebody here will almost certainly have an answer.  

bananauk