Getting aroused when putting on traction device

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy James

I am 35 and I have probably had Peyronie's for over a year, although I was only diagnosed a few months ago. I have ca 15 degree curve and without drugs I get painful erections, but I have not had  significant erectile dysfunction (thank God). I have recently started using traction. I am now on week six and doing 5.5 hours per day. I have The Peyronie's Device from Size Genetics and I am using it with the noose. On the whole I find it quite comfortable. One issue I am having is when I go to put the device on my flaccid I have to fiddle around quite a bit. This starts me getting aroused and soon I have a semi or near semi. This is fine when I am at home as I can just take it off and try again in a few minutes. However, at work that is not practical. How bad is putting on the device with a small degree of arousal? Also when wearing the device I sometimes get a little aroused. Of course, for both these situations I try thinking unsexy thoughts but it is not always effective. I am considering masturbating in the mornings to make me less excitable during the day, but I am not sure this will stop the problem.

LWillisjr

I think being "slightly" aroused makes it easier to put on.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Mindseye

I have gotten aroused handling the device and think it normal for any man handling his penis to get normal arousal...if it happens every time and you think about it all the time then likely it is a kink you are digging ...again pretty normal and not dangerous compared to some kinks out there ::)