Ok guys and gals need your help please...

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemason

46..Divorced for 4 years..haven't done anything since divorce..mostly out of fear.  Well met someone and we've been texting hot and heavy..sexy stuff..you know all that stuff..anyway..We are getting together Thursday..It will be our 3rd date so to speak but she's 5 hours away and she wants me to spend night..Which is great!  

I'm about 100% sure things are going to happen..My curve is 45 degree up..everything else works just fine.  Do i tell her prior to starting stuff....let things play out and see if she says something...etc?

It's driving me full of anxiety and shame..

Paolo

Freemason, my only advice would be not to mention the term disease, say it is a condition of ageing and is quite common, just try and be confident  :)
Good luck and hope all goes well ;D  
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

spyrosg

Dear Friend...

Being anxious is the safest way to a disastrous situation. By all means, try to mentally control it ... if needed, have one or two of your favourite drinks ... or a small portion of any anxiolytic ...
You (we) have nothing to be ashamed of ... We' re just unlucky.

I fully understand and compassionate, however, you must control the anxiety ... then, everything else will roll ...

If anything occurs, try to make fun out of it ... like that you 'll titillate the g-spot better ...

Just imagine, how much better you are going to feel, after a positive experience.... you 'll see the future with a completely new set of eyes ... it is really worth it ... don't back out because of anxiety.

Freemason

Well...things went fine..didn't mention anything..had sex..she never really had a chance to notice..and things didn't last all that long anyway..haha..she hoped on top though halfway thru and had to be careful not to worse things..but all in all i guess i was worked up too much and like most anything alot of my anxiety was over built up in my head..

Thanks for the support..still debating surgery with Kuehhas.