Newcomer Sam from London

Previous topic - Next topic

RAVIBOY365

Hi there my name is Sam and I live in London UK. I am 47 years of age 260lbs. I have Diabetes Type 2 for which I take 2500mg per day of Metformin, 320mg of Gliclazide and 100mg of Canagliflozin(Invokana). I also take 16mg of Perindopril for Blood Pressure. I have been suffering from ED for about 8 years and last year was prescribed Caverject (Aprostadil) 20mcg. The injections were working. My ED started to improve in that I started getting erections independently which was not happening for years, however that seems to have subsided. In the last 3 months. I have found that penis is now  compressed at the top and the head bends to the right. I have been looking at treatments and would appreciate recommendations regarding

1) Supplements - Which ones, what amount and when to take them
2) VEDS. I have looked at Bathmate Hydromax but would appreciate any advice (should I go electronic and if so which one?)
3) Traction device - Should I get one if so do I se it in conjunction with VED and supplement. When I should I wear it and for how long. I work in sales normally wear a suit but am out and about

I have included a link for something I saw when I typed in Peyronies treatment. Your views on this would be recommended. Anything more you need to know please ask. Also feel free to email me

[Posting links to commercial sites is against our rules. It is always suspicious when a new member first time post is to a site with "The answer" - ADMIN]

Thank you for your time and consideration

Paolo

Hi Sam and welcome.
I am 54 and suffering for 4-5 Years with peyronie's although I  don't have pain or worsening curvature at this time.

May I presume that your GP (Doctor) is helping you with reducing your current weight as this will help blood pressure and health generally. You mentioned you are in sales, does that mean for parts of the day you are sitting down (driving perhaps) which can restrict pelvic blood flow, if so I don't know how easily you could improve that situation, maybe traction would help.

The link you sent refers to Serracor-NK which I have no experience of, noting that is contains amongst other things Serrapeptase, Nattokinase, enzymes and vitamin D. The problem with Serracor-NK is it cannot be taken with any blood thinning medications as Nattokinase thins the blood, so think there may be a conflict with your current medications.

Supplements:
Vitamin E is cheap, it won't hurt you, it may help your heart and has all sorts of other positive circulatory system effects. Vitamin E is best combined with vitamin C as it helps regenerate vitamin E and also help prevent LDL cholesterol from oxidation.

Acetyl L Carnitine is recommended for Peyronie's, I buy it with R-Lipoic Acid included, taken internally, alpha lipoic acid is a water- and fat-soluble antioxidant that is capable of regenerating other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E. It is also believed to exert numerous soothing effects on skin condition.

Apple cider vinegar helps raise the body's pH levels which decreases acidosis, a major factor in pain management, it is relatively inexpensive and may be worth a shot (always dilute with water before drinking), it would also be good for you also to make sure it is raw unpasteurised ACV

Acetyl L Carnitine (with R-Lipoic Acid) helps with penis curvature, well it appears to be helping me.

Magnesium Chloride, this will help for pain as Magnesium is a muscle relaxant and helps sleep, you can also get a magnesium spray that you rub into your skin and is absorbed easily by transdermal means.
I currently use Ionic Magnesium which includes Fulvic acid before bed to help with sleeping.

I also take a digestive enzyme mix Udo's digestive enzyme blend before every meal and recommend it.

I have no experience with VED or traction devices but I am sure other members will comment along with further supplement/medicines you may wish to try, but would suggest you speak to your GP if you have questions on any of the above due to your diabetes 2, as I'm not a Doctor or nutritionist.

I wish you all the best  :)

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

RAVIBOY365

Thank you for prompt response.

My foreskin gets tight and then breaks out in lesions. Firstly may I apologise for the admin for the link I put up as I did not know we are not allowed to put up links to treatments. Just wanted to know if it was worth getting. With regard to the viamins and supplements you advised could you give me an idea as to dosages. I have L-Carnitine in liquid form is this ok.

Paolo

Hi Sam, See below regarding your questions;

Presume foreskin issue is (phimosis) which I am sure is uncomfortable but not sure what you could do except light stretching when bathing and moisturising.

L-Carnitine vs Acetyl L-Carnitine -They are two different forms of the same Amino Acid, but they work differently. The L-Carnitine helps the body convert fat into energy, so it's typically used by people who are exercising and/or trying to lose weight whereas Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) helps brain and nerve function, ALC is what I use for peyronie's although both improve mitochondrial function.

Vitamin E dosage the safety limit is 800 IU per day, while it is as high as 1,500 IU in the US, somewhere in between then.

If you purchase any supplements then follow most guidelines on the bottles but be systematic taking them, that is to say, and here's the boring bit, is to log down how each supplement makes you feel (will not be quick this) or improve your situation otherwise you will end up like me with cupboards full of supplements (LOL) :)

I failed to mention a supplement called Ubiquinol (a reduced form of Coenzyme (Q10) which I and many on the forum are supplementing with as it supposedly helps break down penis scar tissue, It is recommended over Q10 after age of 40.

Because over many months of taking supplements I take Burdock root drops and occasionally milk thistle to help the liver detox, about once a Week, it makes me feel better, but that might be physcological. I also cycle my supplements so I am not taking them seven days a Week, just precautionary you understand.

Don't think the most expensive supplements are somehow automatically better, far from it. I am constantly surprised how prices vary from one shop to the next, basically shop around for them b4 purchase.

Regarding the link you sent Serracor-NK the constituents can be purchased individually at much less cost noting my advisory on Nattokinase (blood thinning) properties.

All the best and don't forget all above advisory :)

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

LWillisjr

Quote from: RAVIBOY365 on November 06, 2016, 09:34:18 AM

Firstly may I apologise for the admin for the link I put up as I did not know we are not allowed to put up links to treatments. Just wanted to know if it was worth getting.

No problem. We just get a lot of spammers on the site so very cautious.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History