longitudinal incisions for narrowing/buckling

Previous topic - Next topic

takesix

my point of curvature is ventral and proximal (near the base) and I realize there is narrowing in this region which causes buckling.

tbh i'm not sure if its peyronies or congenital 100% but I've had ultrasounds that show no plague. also I am against pilcation due to large degree of curvature, ventral + proximal nature which will cause big length loss

will older H-shaped incisions or the inverted Y (edgyio) work better for narrowing? I'm not a mathematician but correct me if i'm wrong that pilcations + shortening will geometrically increase circumference at the incision site, while incision + elongating will cause a decrease?

can/will longitudinal grafts be added along with the primary graft for the curvature? i know they this do this with distal narrowing

Minzerrezz

I'm reading this story It is very useful Because I know I'm getting very good at all.

daved2

Take Six,

Have you met with a urologist who specializes in Peyronies Disease?

It is one thing to know about your condition, which we all are intimately aware of our own. It is quite another thing to try and diagnose our own treatment, and is best to find a skilled Urologist, who is willing to take the journey with you.

If you already have met with, and have found your Uro/surgeon, please excuse my comments. Hearing your symptoms, I wish you all the best, and hope you receive the best possible treatment there is.
50 years old, tried 5 rounds of Xiaflex, had Egydio grafting surgery, then Stage sutures for residual curve, then plication in 9/18, now finally I have a straight penis

takesix

Yeah since the post I've confirmed no plague just mechanical deformation due to slight congenital chordee.

takesix

Looks like it can be done after asking a few surgeons

nesbit+widening

graft +widening

So girth can be restored, or even added if thats what you want