Xiaflex Gets 8 Degrees Curvature Reduction

Previous topic - Next topic

coive

Xiaflex gets an average of 8 degrees curvature reduction compared to placebo injections. See Journal of Urology, July 2013. See my review "JUro Research on Xiaflex" (Oct 26, 2016) for a brief, readable summary/critique of the report that presents this finding.  The finding of 8 degrees curvature is an AVERAGE. It may get more. It may get less, even no reduction at all.

Pfract

coive

[Full quote remove - Please read forum rules on quotes! - ADMIN]

You asked for a "direct link. "  I suppose you mean to my  review of  the July 2013 Journal of Urology research report. My review appears in the same forum category under the title I give in the 8 degrees post ("JUro research on Xiaflex"). If you mean the JUro report itself, you can Google it or find it in the library:  Martin Gelberg and nine other authors " Clinical efficacy, safety and tolerability of collagenase clostridium histolyticum for the treatment of Peyronie disease in two large double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled phase 3 studies," The Journal of Urology, July 2013, volume 190, issue 1, pages 199-207. -