News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Seeking Guidance

Previous topic - Next topic

curved

All-  Brand new to the forum so please accept my apologies if I am posting in the wrong section, but am looking for some guidance.  I just completed my first round of xiaflex injections 2 weeks ago.  Initial read was downward bend of 40 degrees.  I have done the modeling as prescribed by my urologist (stretch 3x day for 90 seconds; straighten erection 1x day for 90 seconds).  He indicated that I could perform more stretching if I was so inclined.  

I am wondering if it would be appropriate to add traction into the routine and if so should I only do that after the two week period following the xiaflex injections....in other words is there potential harm in starting traction immediately following the injections.  It seems modeling is key to the success of the xiaflex and I want to be as aggressive as possible without risking significant harm/rupture.

Additionally I have been using a topical mix of vitamin E/castor oil and DMSO cream but not putting a ton of faith in that.  Any guidance or additional advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
51 yrs old; diagnosed 3.5 yrs ago; 90 degree upward bend
But I had no ED
tried all pills, VED, traction, Xiaflex PRP, ESWT, H-100 & stem cells; IF diet. implant surgery with Dr. Eid 3/28/19
to correct deformity - 20 CM Titan 2cm RTE / 1 cm RTE

Pey-penis

Look at website of Tahoma clinic and article about use of iodide.
Lugol mixed with MSO helped me much.

curved

Thanks!!! Will give the iodide a try and report back.
51 yrs old; diagnosed 3.5 yrs ago; 90 degree upward bend
But I had no ED
tried all pills, VED, traction, Xiaflex PRP, ESWT, H-100 & stem cells; IF diet. implant surgery with Dr. Eid 3/28/19
to correct deformity - 20 CM Titan 2cm RTE / 1 cm RTE

LWillisjr

curved,
You sort of hijacked LeeBee69 introductory post so I split yours out.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History