Do brands matter?

Previous topic - Next topic

peyronny

I'm getting ready to stuck up on Alcar and how much do brands actuall matter? I'm limited in funds. On Amazon I see prices ranging anywhere from around 13 buck to closer to 30. Does it make a significant difference? And that goes for all the other supplements as well.  

Paolo

Hi peyronny, try and get ALC combining Alpha Lipoic Acid

Lipoic acid is an unusual antioxidant because it can act in both water-soluble and fat-soluble domains in cells and tissues, thanks to these qualities, it is easily absorbed and transported into many organs and systems within the body.

I use higher nature alpha get up and go but don't think this Brand is available in USA, Vitacost on Amazon seems good value with good reviews  :)

All the best.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Jonbinspain

There are different types of Alpha Lipoic acid. By far the most effective is stabilized ALA. it's quite a bit more expensive, but if you're going to take it, it's far more effective.  

Paolo

jonbinspain, Thanks for that as I wasn't aware of ALA in stabilized form, Is that what you gave used in the past/present and what benefits  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Jonbinspain

Pfract

Quote from: peyronny on October 14, 2016, 05:56:58 AM
I'm getting ready to stuck up on Alcar and how much do brands actuall matter? I'm limited in funds. On Amazon I see prices ranging anywhere from around 13 buck to closer to 30. Does it make a significant difference? And that goes for all the other supplements as well.

So, what about your plan of action?

Paolo

jonbinspain, Thanks for link, I have ordered RLA instead of ALA to combine it with ALC  :) :)