Question regarding cushion inserts

Previous topic - Next topic

Omar

Hi Friends,
As part of my Peyronie's loss of length and due to the fact that I am very skinny, some of my scrotum skin has been pulled up to my shaft.  Because of this, the hair follicles from my scrotum are now about an inch up my shaft.  I should also mention that I am circumsized.

I would like to try and push back some of this scrotum skin so that my shaft can become hairless again for the most part.  If I use the large cushion insert of my VED then some scrotum skin is sucked in to the cylinder during pumping.  If I use the smaller insert, then that scrotum skin is not sucked in.  I am wondering which you think I should use in order to try and fix the shaft hair problem?  Like do I want to try and have scrotum skin in the cylinder (or will that just push more scrotum skin up my shaft?) or do I try and keep it out thereby stretching the shaft skin alone and hopefully achieve my goal that way?

I'm really not sure which is the better approach.  I know some foreskin restoration techniques (which I am not trying to do) rely on pulling more skin down, but I'm not sure what the VED equivalent of that would be.

I'm not even sure if either technique will have any effect on this problem but I figured it couldn't hurt to try if I'm already using the VED everyday to treat my peyronie's.  I'm just not sure what the logical technique or approach should be.  So I kindly ask your opinion and/or guidance.

Regards,
Omar

I should note also that I suffered a mild traumatic brain injury a couple years ago when I was 34 and my cognitive skills have been impacted.  So I apologize in advance if my question does not make any sense or isn't explained as clearly as it should be.  

Gutted

Hmmm ... unusual and tricky

I think we can only postulate

My experience suggests you should be preventing scrotal skin being pulled into the VED during a session. It actually also says this in the User Guide of the VED I use. You hold back the scrotal skin with one hand whilst using the pump with the other

I would guess you don't want the scrotal skin stretched by drawing it into the VED. It sounds like you want to increase the length of the penis and it's associated penile skin in harmony. So drawing in scrotal skin doesn't seem the right thing to do if that makes sense.

Also, from my own experience, when scrotal skin gets drawn into the VED it does so unevenly and can bunch up causing an inefficient penile inflation and also building up pressure points where the bunched up skin presses on the base of the shaft of the penis as you pump up the VED pressure... I don't think that can be good either. You want your penis to be drawn in and expand as smoothly and evenly as possible along the VED cylinder.

There is another angle here on the cushion inserts. If you only use the large insert (and you don't actually really need to due to penis size) it means that more of the inguinal area is subject to the vacuum pressure and this can damage those delicate areas where tubules run up from the scrotum into the penis.  I incorrectly opted for the larger opening insert when I first started VED and after about 6 weeks of treatment got the most horrible permanent ball ache (like being kicked in the groin). I am pretty sure it was due to what I describe above. I stopped treatment for about 2 weeks till the ache fortunately went, then left it a little bit longer for safety's sake. I then started again gently but this time adding the smaller diameter insert and have never had a problem since

Old Man

Gutted:

Well stated about how to handle the problem of scrotal skin being sucked up into the mouth of the cylinder when doing a protocol pumping session.

In addition, one thing that I have found to help with scrotal skin from being drawn into the mouth is to trim off the longer hair around the base of the shaft. Shave off the stubble left from the trimming to provide a smooth hair free area. Note: shaving has to be done on a regular basis as the hair grows back.

It takes a bit of practice to keep the scrotum skin from being drawn up into the mouth of the cylinder, so practice using both sizing inserts when doing the VED protocol sessions.

The above would apply to any member experiencing the same scrotal skin problem.

OM
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

JohnWright

Just for a little clarity:

- As a male, the various hairs in your pubic area including the ball sack don't stay put within the same geographic boundaries you discovered during puberty.
- Especially as males age, it is expected that the hair on ones balls will expand its turf. You are in your late 30s, you are neither a pubescent boy nor a spring rooster, and it is perfectly normal for hair to be climbing your shaft at this point in your aging process. I've never used a VED in my life and by the time I was your age, yep, hair inching its way up the ventral side of my dick.
- The amount of hair, and the rate of real estate expansion, depends on your genetics.
- Are you saying that you are 1000% certifiably beyond a shadow of a doubt certain that the VED has somehow caused your ball hair follicles to start climbing your shaft -- completely independent of your genetics?

Tip: Just this year I started shaving the hair on my shaft and balls. At first, I was mildly terrified at the thought. Blades and balls don't seem like a healthy combination. And slicing my dick, hmmm. After some googling, and reading first hand testimonials, I ordered from Amazon the six bladed Dorco razer. It is used for a dry shave. Can I just say, "Amazing." Of course, one navigates the contours with some care -- it isn't the Indy 500 through there.

I did a test: Wet shave with the best slicking cream and a dry shave. The dry shave won hands down! And, I've been shaving that real estate for three months now and not a single nick on my dick. Or balls.

Omar

Thanks a lot guys - great advice and insight, much appreciated.
John W, sorry I wasn't clear in my initial post. I don't believe the VED caused my scrotum skin to spread to the shaft. This happened well before I even bought my VED. I believe it is the result of being circumcised, and really thin - so my skin stretched naturally up the shaft. I was looking for a way to see what the best way to approach this was with respect to using the VED - and thanks to you guys that question has been answered.

Also, you are correct - I'm guessing my age has something to do with it as well. I do shave down there regularly but was looking for a more permanent, and less stubbly situation.  

JohnWright