Using The 3 Cylinder SomaCorrect VED for the first time

Previous topic - Next topic

Help!

I received my SomaCorrect VED today and got started using the 3 cylinder protocol. Here are my observations. With the 3 cylinders together the head of my penis is similar in size to the opening of the smallest cylinder, so after getting lubed up, I used a bit of vacuum pressure to draw myself in before making the seal against my body. After a bit of nervous experimentation I found that I couldn't use enough suction to gain any length without my penis getting mashed up against the inside of the cylinder. While I'm sure it had some benefit, I couldn't pump very much without it feeling much too tight. I decided to remove one cylinder. This was much better and I continued as if I was using all three. It was a bit scary as I was afraid of hurting myself so I took it easy. Even so, it was a tight fit and I was not at all the length that I get with a night time erection.
I'll follow the protocol again tomorrow. I'm feeling as if I've "exercised" so it will be interesting to see how I feel later.
I don't think I can use the B cylinder for the next 6 weeks though as I won't be able to pump to my current "normal" erection. My current "normal" is about 2 1/2 to 3" shorter than my length before Peyronies. So that sucks.

LWillisjr

Contact member "Old Man" if you have any VED questions.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

SomaTherapy_ED

You need to take your time and pace yourself when using the system.  Chances are if you are above average size then the 'A' Cylinder might never work for you.  
But yes indeed the whole concept of the 3 cylinders is to have them compress against the penis and break the scar tissue up.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or seek guidance along the way.

Help!

I have been exchanging messages with The Old Man. He's been very helpful. I feel like progress is being made.