How do you take the phallosan off???

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman-273

Good evening all,

New poster here and i was diagnosed in May 2016.  After finally getting up the courage to seek Tx, my phallosan forte has arrived and I have been using it for 3 weeks.  I am having a devil of a time taking the thing off (particularly at night when I have to pee)!  I finally got the trick of putting it on, but if anyone can provide advice on how to take it off without pinching/pulling the tar out of my pecker, I would be greatly appreciative!

Thanks!

Arkibald

Hello Iceman,

I just open the airvalve, let air in, and then roll the silicone sleeve towards the suction cup.
I use Helosan creme on the glans and a bit of talc powder on the silicone sleeve.

Regards,
Arkibald  

Pfract

Hello! i have no experience with this traction device, but i would just advise you not to use it at night. You are probably imparing night time erections, and also you can turn on your sleep and injure your penis with the device on if you have an erection at the time. The risk is not worth it.

coive

Quote from: Iceman-273 on August 31, 2016, 09:23:35 PM
Good evening all,

New poster here and i was diagnosed in May 2016.  After finally getting up the courage to seek Tx, my phallosan forte has arrived and I have been using it for 3 weeks.  I am having a devil of a time taking the thing off (particularly at night when I have to pee)!  I finally got the trick of putting it on, but if anyone can provide advice on how to take it off without pinching/pulling the tar out of my pecker, I would be greatly appreciative!

Thanks!
Hello Iceman--Arkibald is correct to say "open the valve and let the air in." Do that by turning the little green valve one position to the right...or even all the way to the right and air will rush in to release the suction, enough so that rolling up the condom sleeve may not be necessary ; you may be able then just to pull the entire contraption off.

Pfract also warns against sleeping in the thing (warning in effect against one of the marketing claims that you can wear it while you sleep without worry). My experience with trying to sleep with it was that it was difficult. The so called "comfort ring" that fits to the base of the penis to hold the strap was too uncomfortable, painful even. For that problem I got a recommendation to use a mentholated talc, such as Gold Bond.  That did help, and eventually I was able to sleep in the thing.

Another problem I found with the Phallosan was wearing it in public.  Ir was cumbersome to take off when nature called. And even after I had become proficient in putting the thing on and taking it off, it was slow to take off when the urge was greatly urgent.  Also,  the position in which it placed the penis--upward with the ventral (underside) side facing outward made me feel vulnerable to accidental injury that could cause serious damage.

Eventually I found a much better traction device, the ESL-40. I can wear it comfortably around the clock. I can sleep in it. I can wear it discreetly in public, and remove it when needed quickly and conveniently. And online costs around $30, maybe less. --Coive

Paolo

Coive, Does the ESL-40 reduce girth, or has both girth and length been increased?

Do these devices help with peyronie's curve, I have no experience with these devices, are the risks of further damage limited?
:)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

coive

[Coive - Us the 'Reply' instead of 'Quote' button - ADMIN]

I am doing traction as one part of a comprehensive treatment plan. I cannot say how much each element contributes to the results I am getting, which are good. I would answer your question this way: ln my case and probably most cases, traction is essential. I could not say whether traction alone gets the straightening you're looking for in dealing with Peyronies. In my treatment, I have increased both girth and length (as well as curve reduction). I am using my traction device under the care of a first-rate urologist (Steven Morganstern in Atlanta). I cannot comment generally on the advisability of using them. Depends on the individual problem, which could in certain cases I suppose be exacerbated.