Night time erections

Previous topic - Next topic

easygoing

Hi there, this is my first post since finding this forum, it does seem like a complex subject, but it's great to see everyone being so helpful 😀

My peyronies is fairly mild thankfully, I'm obviously hoping it stays that way... But my main problem is that normal nighttime erections during sleep are causing me to wake up, every night, more than once.  This has resulting in me feeling tired and irritable during the day.  I wouldn't describe the erections as anything painful, but more of a dull ache, but it's enough to wake me up which is really annoying!

I haven't asked a urologist about this yet, as I guess they might just prescribe some anti errection pills to take every night.

I'm 47 and have also had Lichen sclerosus for quite a few years, and did wonder whether this might be linked in any way to peyronies?

Any comments would be appreciated 😬

Stabler

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I will let the men speak on behalf of the night time erections but if you have a urologist that specializes in Peyronies disease, you should definitely inform them of this issue. You can always say "No" to a medication if you choose to but the earlier your doctor knows of issues that come up the better off your treatment and symptoms will be.

If your urologist does not specialize in Peyronies we have a board to help you locate one in or close to your area located here. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,4063.0.html

Again, Welcome to the forum
Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

LWillisjr

Some here have taken Pentox for erection pain. Is NOT an anti-erection drug. More of an anti-inflammatory.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History