Traction damage??

Previous topic - Next topic

24_Single

Well guys i have a very different question. as you all know that traction devices are tightened just before glans. What if someones scar tissue is exactly at that area where its noose is tightened. will it damage the scar tissue further due to the pressure of noose??

kuaka

If that is where your scarring is, I would consider VED before Traction.

24_Single

Well i was confused between these two, that which one to use. Just today bought a Traction device and used it for one hour. BTW penile ultrasound did not show any plaques there . Its just my guess as that is where glan twists and bends towards left.

Jonbinspain

Have you always had this bend at the top of your penis?  If so, it's most likely a congenital curvature.

24_Single

jobinspain, no man it was not always like that. Just in last 4 months. Sometimes it gets hard sometimes it gets soft. I am pretty sure i am also suffering from what some people call hard flaccid.

The thing i am stuck at the moment is that should i continue traction or not. As i am doing it on my own without the direction of a urologist.

MattFoley

24_Single, if you have concerns about traction then I urge you to check into traction devices which work with a suction cup that covers your glan. You can wear it under your clothes and go out and nobody knows you have it on. It's a lot more convenient than the plastic and metal kind of devices. When you have to urinate, you can take it off and have it back on in seconds.

I bought mine on ebay. If you want info on buying one, message me because we're not allowed to post sales stuff in the forum.
Got Testosterone?