Vimax extender??

Previous topic - Next topic

24_Single

I just want to ask to my fellow sufferer that is Vimax extender a good brand for traction therapy? i understand phallason forte is most popular on this forum. but has anyone used Vimax? How it is different from others? With its pros and cons wrt to other traction devices.

LWillisjr

It seems to me that it is a very similar design to most spring loaded traction devices.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Jonbinspain

As L Willis has said, it's a pretty typical spring loaded device that uses a noose to hold the penis in place.

The difference is that these types of devices can only be worn for a max of around 2 hours at a time, as the way they hold the penis in place restricts blood flow.

The Phallosan, which uses a condom to hold the penis in place can theoretically be worn for far more extended periods.  

24_Single

LWillisjr, So is spring loaded a good design to use?

Jobinspain, i have read here that you have to take break after 2 hours no matter which brand you are using. Are you saying that i can only wear it for two hors a day or i have to take break after two hours as protocol says?

Jonbinspain

No, you can wear it for longer. But take at least a half hour break before wearing it again. It will restrict blood flow to your penis.  

LWillisjr

I think the spring loaded ones allow you to use more traction if you choose to. But they are a little more difficult to wear.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History