Which traction device will give you the most length and girth?

Previous topic - Next topic

sexypizza

Hello,

I'm browsing for a traction device and it seems they all claim to give different sizes. from 1.5cm all the way to 7cm. So I was wondering which device is the best for gaining length and girth, but particularly length

sonnyjim

Hi,

I don't really think it matters which device you use as they all do one thing: stretch the penis.

What matters in the end is: how long you use it for and the amount of tension.

You can even just manual stretch and get the same results and save yourself money.
33yo, single
severe ed caused by injury to cs, soft glans, lack of sensation
penile implant: ams lgx 700

TonySa

Putting the time in for manual stretching is much more difficult tho.
Is this to regain length due to loss from peyronies?
If so, most should work.  Usually the peni-master pro or ESL-40 with glans suction are preferred over the noose types as they can be worn longer.
The new kid on the block is restorex which claims to only need to be worn twice a day fir 30 mins due to increased tension and ability to bend against the curve.  Some preliminary successes but too early to be assured.

Get started by reading the survival guide posted here: Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

Hi, I don't really think it matters which device you use as they all do one thing: stretch the penis.
What matters in the end is: how long you use it for and the amount of tension.
You can even just manual stretch and get the same results and save yourself money.

How can you possibly say that hand stretching gets you the same results as a traction device? And that all do the same thing?  

sonnyjim

It's stretching, it isn't rocket science.

Manual stretching - more tension, less time.
Traction - less tension, more time.

What is the difference? Oh, one costs money... It must be better. Yeah, ok.

People talk like it's rocket science or something, it's not. There's no difference in stretching by hand or stretching with a device only that for some people using some device is easier.
33yo, single
severe ed caused by injury to cs, soft glans, lack of sensation
penile implant: ams lgx 700

skunkworks

There are a few differences actually.

The most obvious ones are duration and consistency of the stretch.

You're not going to be able to hold a consistent stretch for 3-6 hours manually. Even a half hour would be near impossible.

That is disregarding the fact that you have no idea how much tension you are using with manual stretching. You could be using way too much and not even know it till you hurt yourself.

I know of just one single person (NeoV) who has had results while using manual stretching and to be honest I think he has results despite it, not because of it.

There is one factor with regards to manual stretching that is superior though, the attachment. If you could make a clamp that holds onto a penis in the same way a hand does, you'd have the best traction device on the market pretty much immediately.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Bachelek

I bought a Phallosan forte with the Plus device.
Used for about a month I can't see any improvement yet.
But I'm not give up...! The increase in length and gitrh takes months.

You have to get used to the feeling of vacuüm and stretch.
I'm now wearing it for four hours with almost no irritation or pain.
Manual stretching is, due to artritis in my thumb, no option...
My goal is to unbent my curve!
66 yr, 30deg left curve.

paul21

I have been using Restorex since January 9th and have seen good improvement in girth and length. My curvature is moderate at best and has only slightly improved. I have no trouble with intercourse. I had three series of Xiaflex in 2017. I recently saw my Urologist and he recommended no more Xiaflex shots. He said that my plaque is soft and small. Before I bought the Restorex I emailed them and they said I should get improvement to the length and girth that I lost, but minimal improvement to the curvature. So far they have been right. I have been happy so far with the results  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

paul21

I took measurements before but haven't since then. I was going to wait until the three months were up. I will take some and post them early next week. My wife says that she can feel the difference

Apmark

I bought a cheap eBay promaster. The results have been fantastic I now have a long straight dick. You do have to apply enough tension though so your penis has a burning sensation. Maintain the burn as long as you can and see quick results
Noted peyronies development about 10 years ago, 15 % deviation to the left. Have had epididymis cyst removed recently and seems worse. Possible cause was from trimix use not long after I was married. Otherwise I am very healthy.

Daniel W.

Hello,

I want to share my experience with a traction device. My doctor recommended me to use a traction device to correct my upwards curvature because the other alternative was a surgery and definitely it was not my choice. I found regular spring loaded traction device device and I have  been using it for few months. I must say that at the beginning it was a bit difficult to wear the device because of my daily duties but finally I found the way to use it as described in the instructions. The device is very easy to worn although you need to use loose clothes to make the device less obvious. Although in the instructions says that I have to use it for 9 hours, I am using it just 8 hours distributed within the day and I am happy with the results so far. Not only my "member" is becoming more straight but also I achieved some length and I didn't expect it LOl ;D

Anyone else is using this device? any suggestions to get more results?

Best regards,

-Brand name removed by moderator-
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

treeza1

Thanks mate, I have upward 35 degree and hard fribrotic shaft. How long after peyronies did you start? I have had it for 6 years?

Daniel W.

Sizematters, I replaced my silicone bands each 1 or 2 months. I was advised to sprinkle some talcum powder over the band to use it longer and it works to use it for a pair of weeks more.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

TonySa

Except for advertising, there is no indication that any specific traction device is better for upward, downward or lateral curves. Except, maybe for restorex which can be adjusted to bend directly against your specific curve and the research is early for it.

dahc

I looked at the andropeyronie online and it looks just like the old Fastsize device that I had 10 years ago. How in the heck can you wear something like that for 8 hours a day? It seems like it would be very noticable under clothing, not to mention very uncomfortable. Do you wear it up or down?

I'm leaning towards trying the Restorex, I wish there was more data on curvature correction.

Pfract

@dahc I cannot agree more with you. Have you seen the clinical trial on restorex? The results are supposed to come out later this summer. Close to 120 people are involved....  

skunkworks

@dahc they are exactly the same, no difference. I still use my fastsize, back in the day I spent the time to work out how to use it comfortably but I seem to be one of the few that do manage to be able to wear it long enough for results.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

sizematters

I agree with Danniel W. If you want good results you must do the treatment correctly. Those who think that a 1 or 2 hour treatment will provide good results are really ingenuous.  I have my regular spring loaded traction device too and I got excellent results with 8 h aday. When something works it doesn't matters how it looks like.

I recommend this extender to those who need an effective treatment for peyronies and other curvatures.

Take care ;-)

-Brand name removed by moderator-

TonySa

Christopher1

Streching by hand is infinitely better than any fancy device you can buy.

You have automatic feedback - and can instantly adjust the tension with your hand. NeoV has videos on it. I regret purchasing the Penimaster Pro. Your hand is the way to go - without a doubt.

And thank you, NeoV!
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

TonySa

The issue with hand traction is putting in the time which in studies correlates w the degree of improvement.

sizematters

Hi there,

To traction your penis with your hand sound weird.... the extender is a medical device developed by doctors and it works because the traction is applied gradually and accordingly by the device... not sure if a traction made with my own hands could be considered a medical treatment.

it is up to you guys .I just can talk by myself and I can say it works. I used to be  frustrated due to my F*cking penis curvature and now I feel good because  I am the man who used to be and when I have sex with my partner it is not painful nor uncomfortable for her.

Best,

mith76

relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

I used it during the day, found it very similar to the PMP

PeterBCN

Hi, I am new here. I just want to know more details about traction therapy with an extender. my penis is curved slightly to the left.

any advice?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

PeterBCN

Hi, I am new here. I just want to know more details about traction therapy with an extender. my penis is curved slightly to the left.

any advice?

TonySa

Penimaster Pro, ESL40, and restorex also come highly recommended.

TonySa

Traction DOES NOT TREAT cogenital curvatures, I believe this poster is just trying to sell his device and therefore promising everything.

skunkworks

I deleted the spam posts.

Re traction and congenital curvature, I don't think we know whether or not it can be treated with traction as it has not been studied. I've never seen a study on it personally at least.  

TonySa

Well, it's not due to plaque so what would it be treating?  I'm pretty sure there is a clear indication it doesn't help but I'll look around to see where I read the that.

skunkworks

You can stretch normal tissue as well... so if you're stretching something that is curved into a straight line obviously the shorter side will be under more tension and be stretched further. It is conceivable that it could help with congenital curvature, we don't have the evidence to say whether it will or wont.

melting

When I used the extender to stretch the faulty tissue I placed a horizontal bar between the two vertical "legs". Right where the faulty tissue was. I would place it sometimes below and sometimes atop my penis.

This gives it not only a forward length stretch but also fulcrum 3d stretch. It lowers the time you can use the extender in one set though. Sometimes I wouldn't use the horizontal bar.

Heat btw. gives more flexibility. Finishing a day of extender use with some pumping is a good idea. Manual stretches can als obe used supplementary but the constant low intensity stretch of an extender is having impact on the tissue.

Btw. If the faulty tissue is bathed prior or during the extending with a transdermal solution that softens the plaque it can help a lot.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

TonySa

All medical reports I can find indicate surgery is the only option for cogenital curvatures.  Here's Canada's protocols: https://www.cua.org/themes/web/assets/files/2018_cua_guideline_for_peyronie_rsquo_s_disease_and_congenital_penile_curvature5255.pdf
I suppose one could try it without any harm...

melting

Of course you can change the shape of tissue!  
A bend in the penis tissue can be countered by bending into the other direction(carefully,obviously!), if done long and often enough. Should be a simple logic, no?
Why promote surgery as the only option just cause there's no large study on it?

Quoteam not going to mention the medical company of Andropeyronie to avoid publicity but my advice
How phony.  
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

PeterBCN

Hello,

I found this study regarding penile traction device to treat penis curvatures

A penile traction device was used in this study.
https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(19)30622-8/abstract

This is what this study mainly states :

"Based on the clinical study published in Journal of Sexual Medicine, May-2019, The use of a penile traction device reduces the need of cycles of collagenase in patients with Peyronie disease, by Dr. García Gómez, Dr. Romero-Otero et al.
The results of the clinical study was: 63 patients were available at the time of the analysis of the data. 4 were lost to follow, so 59 patients received 1 cycle, 41 received 2 cycles, 15 received 3 cycles, and 4 received 4 cycles. Mean curvature at the end of the treatment was 36º with a reduction of -24º (-40%). 15 patients required additional surgical treatment (7 grafting and 8 plication). The mean number of cycles was 2"

Any comments of experienced penis extender users?

Best,

PeterBCN

Hi,

I have bought a peyronie extender to correct my penis curvature. I had read something about collagenease injections and I was thinking about combining both treatments but recently I read some news about these injections which seem to be not recommended:

"Endo Pharmacauticals has discontinued Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (CCH) injection in Australia and Asia, and plans to do the same to whole Europe by the end of 2019. The American laboratory has decided to withdraw it for economic reasons. As a result, the drug is no longer available except in the US and Canada. Now the only treatment options for Peyronie´s disease are surgery or Penile Traction Device (alone or combined with PRP), in the rest of the world"
More info at British Dupuytren's Society: Xiapex to be discontinued

Anyone has had experience with those injections? and with the extender?
Regards,

PDP12314131234124141

Quote from: PeterBCN on December 03, 2019, 07:37:37 AM
Hi,

I have bought a peyronie extender to correct my penis curvature. I had read something about collagenease injections and I was thinking about combining both treatments but recently I read some news about these injections which seem to be not recommended:

"Endo Pharmacauticals has discontinued Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (CCH) injection in Australia and Asia, and plans to do the same to whole Europe by the end of 2019. The American laboratory has decided to withdraw it for economic reasons. As a result, the drug is no longer available except in the US and Canada. Now the only treatment options for Peyronie´s disease are surgery or Penile Traction Device (alone or combined with PRP), in the rest of the world"
More info at British Dupuytren's Society: Xiapex to be discontinued

Anyone has had experience with those injections? and with the extender?
Regards,

You may use electrophoresis, electroporation or phonophoresis of special Collagenase gel or solution in combination with traction therapy. Daily application of gel Fermencol and 10 day phonophoresis of phermecol gel each month is good option instead of injection of Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (CCH) because there is no need a doctor to do the threatment it is possible to do at home without physician. Traction with medical extender is also possible to do without physician according to instruction. An extender gives better results than stretcher as it there is stronger power. The stretcher is additional device to exterder to expand the time of stretching i. e. stretcher can be used all day round at work after a 2-3 hour set of extender in the morning. The traction with hand with stronger power or hanging are also additional method of stretching. It is used after al least 6 months of using an extender when tissues are sufficiently trained and there is no risk of truama, manual stretching can be replaced with hanging. manual stretching or hanging can be used for short period for 30-60 min daily additionaly to extender after at least for 6 months using ordinary extedender. You may have to use it if the gain from extender becomes less than before. The other additional device to exteder and hanging/manual stretching is LED. It can be added after a period of using only extender for better gain.
   The best extender is vacuum extender. As I think, PMP is better than other extenders as there is latex membrane between vacuum and tissues,so there is low risk of trauma of the skin and more comfortable to use. to save money the cheapest chinese counterfeit vaccum extenders can be used with condom to protect the skin. There are a copy of PMP and Size Doctor. But such devices may have defects and do not hold vacuum or cause a trauma, it is better to use original devices if you can bear the cost of extender.    

samsung

Quote from: PDP12314131234124141 on January 19, 2020, 03:55:31 AM
Daily application of gel Fermencol and 10 day phonophoresis of phermecol gel each month is good option instead of injection of Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (CCH) because there is no need a doctor to do the threatment it is possible to do at home without physician.

Please explain more about this. Never heard of this. Thank you.
45 y.o. Single. Onset of symptoms (pain-stinging like a wasp) @ 6/2018. No sudden injury. Curve developed slowly. 40 deg. dorsal. Hourglassing. Torsion to left flaccid. 4 rounds xiaflex. Restorex, DMSO+, heat, arginine, cialis, lipoic acid, vit. K2

pen fifteen

Quote from: paul21 on March 16, 2019, 03:09:45 PM
 I have been using Restorex since January 9th and have seen good improvement in girth and length. My curvature is moderate at best and has only slightly improved. I have no trouble with intercourse. I had three series of Xiaflex in 2017. I recently saw my Urologist and he recommended no more Xiaflex shots. He said that my plaque is soft and small. Before I bought the Restorex I emailed them and they said I should get improvement to the length and girth that I lost, but minimal improvement to the curvature. So far they have been right. I have been happy so far with the results
So this was posted almost a year ago, but I started Restorex on January 10th of this year! If you got those good results after two months, I'm hoping I can say the same in a month's time. It really did help with your girth? I wonder how that happened.

Can you give an update on your progress? How were your improvements after the full 3 months? Did you continue using it after that? Has your length/girth continued to improve? I'm curious!

My doc said I should consider Xiaflex (30 degree curve up) but I'm doing what I can to avoid putting a needle in my dick for results that are not a guarantee. Hopefully Restorex eliminates any need for that--I'd be pretty dang happy with a 10 degree correction.
31 y/o. 30 degree upward, and slightly leftward curve. 3 rounds of Xiaflex completed and praying I don't have to do anymore.