Would over the counter supplements help/work if...also?

Previous topic - Next topic

briot83

would over the counter supplements such as l-arginine, pine bark, grape seed, and avena sativa green (wild oat) help me in any way if I currently am overweight by 60-70 pounds.  I am 6 ft 2, I should weight between 190-215 pounds average.  Would dietary supplements still currently assist or help me with my erectile dysfunction? I also have sleep apnea, depression, and high sugar levels. any advice....

Jonbinspain

The fact that you have a blood sugar problem suggests that you need to change your diet and your general lifestyle. Lose weight, exercise more, etc.

All those supplements may well help to an extent. But they are not miracle workers, you have to accept the fact that you need to change some things too.  

briot83

ok, thank you. someone suggested walking 5 miles a day to me, should that be a good start to losing the weight?

Jonbinspain

All exercise is good. Assuming you've checked all this with your doctor and he's ok with it, go for it. Even if you walk one or two miles a day to start with.

As with all forms of exercise, start slowly and build up as your body becomes accustomed to it.