Curved and making a change

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnWright

First post. Answers to forum questions:

Age?  55
What did your medical doctor conclude?  Congenital curvature
How long have you had symptoms?  Since first erections at puberty
What are your symptoms? About a 50 degree curve to the right, which starts at the part of the penis which is actually inside the body.
What treatments have you tried and what were the results? None
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment? Yes
Where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease? This curvature has effected my male psyche pretty much my whole life. The male brain is complex, as any man with a curve knows. Some days you tell yourself that a curve has no meaning whatever, but over time your male brain doesn't buy that -- not in my case. Felt like: I was less of a man, with an edge of embarrassment. My spouse is amazing. She has never said a word, and by her testimony she's never even given it a thought. To her it is normal. But, it has not ever not bugged me. I prefer intimacy in the dark so I don't have to see the curve.
Are you in a relationship? Yes

This year I finally, FINALLY, got to the place where I could talk about it. Over the last 90 days I made up my mind to do something about it. Rather than create my own web page, I'm happy to share here at this forum. I have to make five posts before I can share pictures of the before and after. So, after the first five posts, I'll get on with my actual story.

John

LWillisjr

John,
Welcome to the group. We are very interested in what you have done and your progress. We focus more on Peyronies disease but many here also have congenital curvature and appreciate your willingness to share.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History