my peyronie's benefit !!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

che_guevara

hello every body,

first, please excuse my bad English, I'm not a native speaker, so I'll try to do my best to go through as much details i can.

from my childhood till 2015 i had my penis bent down about 45degres (without peyronies) i was born like that, but it was a nightmare, embarrassing when show it up to girls.

in may 2015, i remember i had insupportable pain in my penis when (flaccid/erect), few moment after erection the pain goes. first i was saying maybe i heart my penis while sleeping, i was feeling that the pain was much muscular.

July 2015 i discovered a small bump on the top, urolog told me that was peyronies disease just after he palpated the bump, he gave me vitamine E and colchicine for month, and he told me sins the bump is still small and it doesn't get bigger don't worry (lol) so after what he said, it became an obssession for me to palpate every minute to check it out.

October 2015 the bump was about 1cm (it was just like 0,2 mm in July) so here, i start to have the deformation in my penis, but what deformation !!!!!! to the top

I've lost some length and girth but not big deal, my penis now is almost    straight since November 2015 till now without any treatment. I'm in my 15 months peyronie and i hope it stops here.

i have two very small bumps in the right side that i discovered a month ago, don't know if it's peyronie or something else (small grains) and i have a small hourglass in the right side.

i have no ED.

thanks for this forum, you are the best guys, don't think negatively, be optimists.

LWillisjr

This is interesting. If I understand what you are saying....

You have had downward curving congenital curvature all your life. And now some possible Peyronies development along the top of your penis that could be causing a counter upward curvature. You could be one of the first members on the forum where Peyronies actually helped to straighten your congenital curvature.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

che_guevara

yes, this is exactly what happened to me.

in the other side, i'm wondering how to regain girth ? if you know something please tell me. thanks  

LWillisjr

I think VED therapy may help better for gaining girth. We have a whole board dedicated to the use of VED.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/board,38.0.html
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History