Extreme ejaculation tightness and pain

Previous topic - Next topic

peyronny

Well I finally gave in. After my longest hiatus from masturbation in my post-pubescent life I finally got reacquainted with my old favorite past time.. Idk if I should be glad I even can at this point or worried I caused more damage. I want to know if anyone else experiences this.

Everytime I ejaculate and it was noticeably worse this time since last it always just feels tight coming out...and all my plaques make it more difficult to release. Ejaculation should be pleasurable not the fear that your penile skin is going to rip im half.

Best way I can describe it is imagine trying to squeeze ketchup out of a bottle with only a needle sized hole. Its also quite painful . And it just keeps pumping. Maybe thats more to do with decreased release and more build-up. But it's just very intense and not in a good way.

I think I'm gonna regret doing this in the morning. Its still progessing and still have pain flaccid. I cant even masturbate normal. I just lightly rub the back right towards the top where im circumsized

It seems to be getting straighter yet shorter and very dented and jagged. There is sort if a dip in the middle.  

Not gonna lie though it still fel amazing for better or worse after holding it in so long..just makes me realize though how much I need to get this fixed. Almost forgot how this always gives me the munchies after.