61M TX Already have Anxiety

Previous topic - Next topic

spoilsport

I have just found out about Peyronies still undiagnosed.

I have enlarged prostate,  hypertension, and anxiety disorder.

About one month ago, after a few month period of abstinence I noticed my penis was curving right and seemed to be smaller. I didn't think much of it, chalked it up to a poor erection. Last night I was quite hard and noticed same symptoms with pain in trying to straighten it.  

When I read about Peyronies Disease I know that's what I have. I take two medicines (finasteride and labetalol) implicated in Peyronies Disease.

I am also on disability, have insurance but not great, and don't really know where to start, other than I want to prevent this from getting worse.

Please help.  

Jonbinspain

You need to see a Peyronies aware Urologist. He will examine you, and if he suspects Peyronies, perform some tests such as an ultrasound. Self diagnosis can be a dangerous thing, so assume nothing at this stage. It may be Peyronies, it may not.

I would suggest that you read through the forum to inform yourself. But, in my opinion, until you have a diagnosis and know for sure what you're dealing with, it's inappropriate to recommend any treatment.