Emotional affair

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonesjones

Stabler

Hello,

Id like to start by saying that I am glad that you found the forum, you will find alot of support here. Im sorry that you are dealing with the Peyronies and even more sorry that your spouse is not giving you the support that you deserve. An affair emotional or other wise is a devastating thing to have to handle,  and yes I can say that from experience.

For now... lets deal with your Peyronies. tell us more details about how it began, if you have any other symptoms, any treatments you have tried or sought out. Have you seen or sought out a urologist that specializes in Peyronies disease? We have a list here within the forum. I will be sending you a Welcome letter after I post this with a few helpful links within the forum so go through that and message me if you have any questions.

This forum is a great resource, a great place for support in all aspects of this disease. I'm glad you're here.

Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

NeoV

Very difficult situation Bonejones. I can relate, since I had similar things happen in my past when my Peyronie's was worse.

I found that women will attack the thing you fear they will, regardless of what it is, and ultimately it never actually mattered to them very much, only to you. I had this happen to me and I literally thought I was garbage and so was my dick, for years. Slowly through commitment to somehow beat it, I found evidence that it was all a lie. It can be very hard to see this when it's happening. My ex used to talk to guys about sex on the phone with me in the room, and used to go sleep with them without me even knowing. At the time I was out of my mind, but it helped me become clear on a lot of things since it broke me down so badly that it made me free. Now I do not care what my dick looks like. Though I have recovered from Peyronie's pretty much, I have a very different mindset now.

A guy's dick and a girl's vagina, in my opinion, are basically access points to the rest of the person's body and personality. No man really cares what a girl's vagina looks like, within some limits obviously. But in all truth, we are pretty damn forgiving. A lot of guys even prefer the thought of anal over vaginal sex. This tells you that it doesn't really matter, so long as it is a hole that serves a function. What matters is what the girl's body looks like, her hips, breasts etc, and of course her personality. The same is true for women and dicks, our dicks only must serve a function, and can be hot and sexy regardless. In fact, being imperfect has it's perks. Would a true warrior's sword be shiny and perfect? No, it would be jagged as hell, covered with blood. Your penis is what it is, you can make it seem sexy even if it's bent or messed up, as long as you believe it, and take care of everything else for the girl's mind.

The solution to all this is to go inward. You have to focus on improving your body, symptoms, and your positivity and ability to attract and handle your wife. I'm not suggesting that it is solvable by all means, but this is how one would do it. You have to not even care about the other guy's dick, and show your wife that you have a "F^@% it" attitude and that you love your penis and yourself regardless. Somehow you have to love yourself and her with zero judgement. It's very hard, I'm sure you know, to balance emotional connection with sexual connection, but having this disease really forces one to master it. Maybe I am someone who suffers from depression more easily than most, but having this disease made me try to learn how to smile normally, laugh normally, and basically interact with people and women from scratch. It's been hell but it's been amazing, and honestly the best part of my life has been learning it and living now. At the same time, my best sexual experiences were after getting Peyronie's disease, something I believed could not happen, ever.