Where to buy VED?

Previous topic - Next topic

zidious

I've got told there is a UK seller of VED's called Medicare. Does anyone have any experience with these fellas and can recommend them? I live in Sweden so I also wonder if they ship here?
35 years old. Single.
Peyronie's since 2015.
Slight curvature upward.
Painful lump on right side, indention between that and glans, this was my first injury. Happend while masturbating.
Lost a centimeter or so in length, plus a little girth.

Old Man

Zidious:  

Just located the link to the VED distributor in the UK. Click on this link and it will take you to the source of the Augusta VEDs in the UK. When you talk to the sales rep/technician there, ask about the discounted price that Augusta Medical Systems located in Augusta, GA has offered to members of this forum. The representative should know whether or not IMedcare can or will pass any allowable discount along to new members of the Peyronies Disease forum.

iMEDicare Ltd - Home

Post back what you found out about obtaining the VED of your choice from IMEDCare.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.