DMSO + Castor Oil. What to apply first?

Previous topic - Next topic

krazylord

Hi guys,

I searched all the website but didn't find a clear answer about what to apply first to the penis. Should it be the Castor Oil and then the DMSO? Or should it be the opposite? I see people on the internet stating both things, ergo I am confused.

Appreciate your help!

QuackAttack

Krazylord,

You should mix the castor oil with DMSO gel. Do not use the 99% liquid!!! If you do, you will find that your package will be on fire.  This is one of the first things I did and I personally think it is worthless, but at lease it isn't expensive and you may get lucky.

krazylord

I see. So I should mix it first. I think I got a cream, so I might need to get an oil instead to be able to mix it. Or may be not. What do you think?

The DMSO I got is just 70%, the rest 30% is aloe vera. So I think is good.

I could also only use the Castor Oil, but I think that with the DMSO might be better.

Thanks!

QuackAttack

Krazy,

Castor Oil is a thick oil not a cream that I have seen. Mix a few drops of the oil with about 1/2 teaspoon of DMSO gel and put it on. You also want to take some plastic wrap to wrap it up otherwise it will get on whatever you wear and castor oil causes a nasty orange stain.

GearsA

Completely agree with everything you say quack but just Anna say I think plastic wrap + dmso could be a bad idea. DMSO is such a strong carrier it can carry almost anything through the skin, therefore it can carry bad impurities into the penis from plastic, causing more inflammation and then more Peyronies! If you wanna wrap up your package I personally woul use some cotton wrap, that's what I read in a book is best option, hope this helped, and no disrespect quack!!

Also be careful with DMSO, moniter your penis much more for the skin changes, you can damage if u use too much or too often, try doing DMSO every other day before bed, after a few months you will see improvements!!

melting

Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)

krazylord

Thank you Quack and the others :)

I already started applying the castor oil, and I am already seeing "changes". I am not sure if for good or for bad, but I see changes in the shape of my penis. I will keep monitoring it, and start adding the DMSO drops to the Castor Oil in some weeks. I am planning to do this until x-mas time and nothing else, other than trying to eat lots of blueberries, and some anti-fibrosis enzimes.

Will keep you posted.

NeoV

Krazylord, how is the DMSO treatment going? I'm also eating berries daily but only apply my coffee oil twice a day which seems to be helping somehow. Of course I still do traction regularily. I'm considering DMSO, very curious about the changes you're noticing.

Also, why castor oil compared to olive or coconut oil? It seems a lot of these oils have positive effects. My penis without a doubt feels better with the olive oil and coffee infusion.

cmgilley

I am glad others have shared their tests/trials with others or I wouldn't be having success other than $$ urologist treatments.   The dr said he has. It heard of caster oil, but it's probably a lie if he's done .5 million injections for Peyronies Disease!   Anyways, I have also tried dmso alone first before the caster oil and right before applying the oil, I felt heat down my leg, then continued to apply the dmso.   Then I was on 🔥 , but luckily the shower was behind me and I just stepped back into it!   Feeling like an idiot after I just got through reading it says use as a solvent only, so I couldn't be upset!!   I have used saran wrap until reading others have read to use cotton wrap due to toxins, so I will do that as well.   My jar of dmso 70%, aloe Vera 30%, caster oil 100%, plus a bottle of dmso 99.999% all mixed into a portion not to be runny then tested a spot like I should have to start like everything else in the world says!   To add to Theo, I bought the handheld 3mhz ultrasound wand off eBay for less than $30 to use the next day after the dmso & caster oil soaked in (I'm sure it will take many overnight soaks to get in the scar tissue really good), then using my ultrasound 3-4 times a day.   I've done this just a few days and can already see the narrow section almost gone (I had 4 marble sized areas that grew larger the past 2yrs), and haven't had pain in a few days since using the mix/tool.    At first I thought it was just my mind wishful thinking then I could tell a difference in going to the bathroom as it didn't have a constriction, had more flow since it was pressing against my duct for my blatter (can't remember how to spell the word), plus erections are easier to get, although I'm not ready to have sex yet or hurt myself until it's much better.  Hope this helps others!

Paolo

DMSO need to be 'Pharma' grade, not 'Industrial' grade  
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.