Laser Treatment

Previous topic - Next topic

Gutted

Hello "Milliesmum"

Big mistake - Peyronies Society Forums

Can you tell us more about this treatment you refer to in your post above please??.

Are you referring to K Laser Class 4 therapy ?

Thanks

FriskyDingo

I tried a couple types of laser therapy. I tried K-Laser (class IV), for only 2 treatments and I did not see any improvement or less pain. I also bout a very expensive at home class III laser, which had a power setting just below a class IV. I followed the protocol that the K-Laser guy did. The only thing that happened was that I got some kind of irritation from the laser. I did not improve pain or reduce the scarring. I used the class III for a 1.5months every other day or so, and I decided stop because the irritation was getting annoying.

Maybe laser therapy will work for people with a very defined and near-surface plaque. But for people like me, who have cavernosum scarring with no plaque, I would suggest saving your money.

Gutted

Interesting thanks Frisky

Did you find any specific info on K Laser class 4 and Peyronies Disease or did you just follow the research and reports on its usage for soft tissue injury in sports injury rehab clinics ??

Cheers