Numbness returning

Previous topic - Next topic

peyronny

Several months back I had a numb sensation in my penis. It eventually returned, however my peyronies continued getting worse after this.

Now that numbness is returning full force.

I'm wondering what the best treatment for this is.

I'm currently taking:
Pentox 3 times daily 400 mg
PABA
Acetyl L Carninine
CO Q-10
Vit. E. (natural)
L-arginine

just started B vitamins because of numbness.

Currently on a not-so strict anti-inflammatory diet. Veggies, fruit, nuts. Low amounts of Chicken, fish, turkey, low carbs/sugar. I do break this at times but not often.

I feel like I'm doing everything I can, yet getting not much in return. This sucks.

I think, at least this time around, it's caused from a number of plaques pushing in on nerves or circulation. I was planning on taking a picture here to get a general idea of how bad it appears but right now I think it's a good idea to just let it rest. I get morning/nocturnal erections still as of last night at least, but I keep forgetting to have a camera around, and don't want to stand up from bed with an erection. I can get one sort of but they are always stronger from nocturnal. I had a uro appointment in Atlanta but had to post pone that until May. The numbness is worse today than it was last night. So not sure if I can even get any now. I keep feeling sharp pains when I walk and I'm afraid that's nerve pain.

Full sensation may return, because it did last time I got numbness. However, my peyronies wasn't nearly as bad then.

I get this strong itching sensation right at the bottom of the base of my penis, right below one of my plaques on both left and right sides. I've had this every once in a while in the past but it's more apparently now. It's like a strong itch that can't, almost like a stinging sensation. I also get this in my lower back,butt, knees and legs sometimes too, which makes me wonder if it's completely unrelated to peyronies. The pundental nerve doesn't connect to legs does it?

I've had some nerve issues in the past. My left toe is almost completely numb. Went to neurologist, they said I wasn't diabetic although I'm at risk. This was when my weight was around 430ish. Now I'm at around 290ish. The sad thing is as bad as shape as I was in, I felt better then. At least my dick worked, and I had hope for the future. I know I'm still fat but I have a big frame and I think 250 would be okay, but ideally 220-230. Never still got any real answers on my feet/nerve issues but just learned to live with it since it at least wasn't progressing.

If I can't get it up at all and at least have the desire, I don't even know what to do. I would be okay at this point, just getting turned on and not acting on at this point. Just more worried about not being able to please a woman. Still no girlfriend so not a problem as of now. But I hope to change that soon. I don't want to masturbate, but I don't want to sit here wondering if I can even feel anything. I just now from peeing and lighting touching the tip that the sensation is decreased, if not completely gone. But even as bad as the peyronies was I always could at least feel aroused.

Everything else in life has gone by the wayside because of this. I quit my job because walking causes pain. I'm exercising when I can but only doing arm movements.

Sorry my posts are always so long. It's just when I make posts I end up wanting to vent about all of it and make sure nothing important is left out.  

D1990m

For me 3 grams of l carnitine and a very strict keto diet and neov's sitting under the leg grab traction method brought my sensation back. It was actually miraculous. I stood in the shower and felt the warm water go down it. Which I have t felt in months. Also I use castor oil during the traction. Good luck man!
30 Years old
injury: October 2017
Progressing every year since

Ved therapy
manual traction
low carb diet
Heat therapy
Very Physically active

Bending very visible during semi erect stage
Minimal bending while fully erect
girth loss and torsion

NeoV

In my STRONG opinion, avoid all fruit and lean meats at all costs. Eat like a type-1 diabetic. This means even too many nuts won't work. Fructose is highly inflammatory. Even an onion or carrot will set neuropathy on fire once you have it (and numbness).

MacMathuna

D1990m

What do you use the castor oil for? I'm assuming you don't apply it to where you're gripping your penis for traction.
Is it just to help relax the tissue?
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

D1990m

I just like the way it relaxes the tissue. It's very thick  
30 Years old
injury: October 2017
Progressing every year since