newbie stats, plus a couple questions

Previous topic - Next topic

keleig

Age? 54
What did your medical doctor conclude? Have a referral but haven't seen urologist yet.
How long have you had symptoms? Less than a year.
What are your symptoms? First a slight curve in the glans to the left (6 months ago?), plus pain while "kegeling" during erections, now a more noticeable curve to the right has taken precedence. Pain still present during erections.
What treatments have you tried and what were the results? No treatments yet; just purchased both a Phallosan Forte and an Andropeyronie but haven't used either yet.
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment? I doubt my insurance will cover it but I have some savings that can cover limited medical treatment if needed.
where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease? Over the initial shock/depression, but still upset. Seeing a therapist, which helps.
Are you in a relationship? No, but ironically my first relationship in years might be in its beginning stages...

I do have a couple questions, maybe best asked elsewhere:
1. The Phallosan Forte instructions state that the device "...may aggravate already existing conditions such as Peyronie's Disease...." This has me a bit worried.
2. I have a concern about the Andropeyronie as well. In the FAQs, it mentions that medical consultation is advised if I have a varicocele (which I do). I guess it's time to see the doctor first...