Pentox Update

Previous topic - Next topic

QuackAttack

Four and a half months of Pentox has resulted in no improvement. The only thing Pentox did to me is give me minor headaches. So, Pentox is out the window, continued use of traction and starting the use of VED and a Viberect.  Additionally, and surprisingly, my URO was interested in tracking my progress of following Dr. Wallach's protocol of completely cleaning up my diet:

No fired foods, no exceptions
No oils, not even EVOO or coconut oil, no exceptions
No nitrates or nitrites in meats, no exceptions
No gluten (barley, wheat, rye and oats which have gliadin) no exceptions
No burnt animal fats, i.e. well done meat, no exceptions
No soda within one hour on either side of a meal, no exceptions

With that, I will be taking 2 healthy bone and joint packs per month, plus 10,000 mg/IU of Vitamin D3 per day.  The theory behind this is to heal and repair my L5/S1 and L4/L5 discs which are likely contributing to a weakened pelvic muscle and weaker erections which likely lead to Peyronies.

I will keep y'all updated on this approach to see if it works. But my experience with Pentox was a complete bust.

Mlathem

QuackAttack,

1 hour or 2 hours of walking everyday will most likely get rid of any Pelvic muscle disorder(weak or unbalanced pelvic floor).

Also, strengthening your core will help those discs heal properly. If you want I can send you some exercises to do for that.

Good luck with your food plan, that sounds great.

Regards,
Michael

csm101

Best of luck Quack, please keep us posted. Im in my second month of using the PAV protocol and I feel my symptoms are getting worse. I have a follow up with my URO in early May hope to discuss this with him.