Reassurance, Pentox has arrived

Previous topic - Next topic

Commodus67

Hello,
I have had Peyronies Disease diagnosed since March 2016, urologist did the usual wait and see take vitamin E.
I've posted a few times, thanks to Peetypeet and the others for your responses.
I noticed this morning my pain was a little less on erection but the curvature has definitely increased, towards my abdomen about 20 degrees, no problem with erection and sex is fine.
Am I coming out of acute stage.
Initial pain and plaque statted in December.
My cholesterol levels including my triglycerides have recently been diagnosed as high, and I wondered if that had, had some sort of impact on the Peyronies Disease.
Anyway I digress.
I ordered Pentox from Riverpharmacy
And they have arrived in an envelope from India, you can't help but worry that it is in some way a little dubious. Also as it has not been prescribed by my urologist or GP I am, and I will be perfectly honest scared to take it,
I emailed my urologist he is on holiday back next week and have made an appointment in two weeks with my GP. I've researched and researched and researched as we all do,
I'm on all the supplements people have suggested I'm awaiting my heat pads.
But I cannot afford a VED at the moment as money is beyond tight for me at the moment, which adds to my stress
I guess what I'm looking for is further reassurance that a) the Oentox frim India via Riverpharmacy is safe, and b) there are no long term damage that taking Pentox will cause apart from the usual possible side effects,
My Pentox is sitting on the sideboard, and I want to take it because the feedback had been so sting.
Also VED, I know it's my manhood, here but I have already forked out a fortune in tuns of pills are there any cheaper places to get one.
Commodus67

QuackAttack

Commodus,

Your cholesterol levels have nothing to do with your Peyronies; however, if you wind up taking statin drugs to lower cholesterol you very well likely will get ED and a non firm erection can lead to Peyronies. You should be worried about your elevated triglycerides that occur from different oils and trans fats like margarine, this is what will kill you. Why do you think the French have lower heart disease than the rest of the western world? The answer, they use butter and drink red wine. I am not sure, but I think it is considered a sin in France to use margarine.

No on to Pentox (Trentol). I am taking 400mg 3 times per day. Pentox is a little light purple pill with the number 357 on it and it says Mylan on the opposite side, at least from my pharmacy Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in the USA. If your med looks just like this, you likely have the same thing. Truth be told, many of the US and European (mostly German) pharmaceutical companies are making large portions of their drugs in China and India because they have the scientists readily available for cheap.

Watch this on Cholesterol. There are several different clips to watch. You really need to watch the second clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6vG4IhgWGE

Read this on Cholesterol

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/UCM293705.pdf

LWillisjr

Quote from: Commodus67 on April 16, 2016, 06:55:39 AM
Hello,
I have had Peyronies Disease diagnosed since March 2016, urologist did the usual wait and see take vitamin E.

Am I coming out of acute stage.

It usually takes a bit longer to get past the acute stage. In my opinion 1 month isn't enough.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History