Phallosan Forte - Helpful advice and tips?

Previous topic - Next topic

Johniscurved

Hi all,

So my Phallosan Forte just arrived in the mail today, I probably won't get a proper chance to unpack it and get my head around how it works until tomorrow. That said, I've heard the phallosan is a tricky device to use and involves a bit of trial and error; I've also heard its a little more difficult to make it work for us uncut guys. I'm thinking of using this thread as a chance for users with some experience with the device to post any helpful tips regarding its safe use and setup.

Thanks!

QuackAttack

John,

Use the measuring device to see if you will use the small, medium or large bell. Once you determine that, lock the bell to the pump. Slip the silicone jacket over your glands. Take the bell with the condom and put talcum powder on it and roll the condom over the lip of the bell. Slide your glands into the bell. Roll the condom back down over the shaft. Turn the pump one notch to the left. Pump the pump 3-4 time or more if necessary and then turn the pump to the lock position. Slide your package through the foam donut. Clip the belt and away you go. After 2-3 days you should be able to put it on in less than a minute. What takes me the most time is rolling the condom over the lip. All other parts of the operation take me about 10 seconds. Rolling the condom takes about 20-30 seconds. You can comfortably wear it for an entire night after a few weeks of wearing it. I have worn it for as much as 14 hours in a 24 hour period, all night about 8 hours and two 3-hour shifts during the day.

Shankerbill

Hi John, It takes a few attempts, but having worn it about 30 times I could almost wear it round the golf course; it's very easy to wear.
Slightly more difficult at first with a foreskin and also being a 'grower' rather than a 'shower'. I found the silicone sleeve caused some pinching unless I pulled and held my foreskin back. Now I don't need the sleeve, with just the condom it's easier to make adjustments. I'm on the large side of the medium bell, so a slight arousal and I couldn't get my dick into the bell. However if I dry the glans completely first then I can manage to get the bell in place and apply the vacuum. Good luck.
Shankerbill

Johniscurved

Hi guys,

Well I managed to get my head around it, I've been in the same boat as you shankerbill, any arousement with the medium bell and I have to wait for it to subside but overall once it's on, it's a nice and snug fit. I still take a good minute or two to roll the sleeve back and then roll it down again, I'm a bit hopeless there! I've also done away with the protected cap almost immediately, it's too much of a hassle being uncut, I just roll back the foreskin and go from there; no ill effects from not using it so early at this point.

I have another question though and it'd be most helpful if someone could help me out on this. So I've found it most convinient time wise to try and get my hours in while sleeping. The problem is, when I set the tension, it might be on the upper end of green/lower yellow when I set it standing up. But as soon as I'm seated or lying down, I feel like that adjusts the belt and the tension set is lost. It's not helpful especially as I sleep on my side and shuffle around occasionally during my sleep. Any advice to ensure tension remains firm and consistent during the night and isn't interrupted by shifting your body or tossing and turning a bit?

Cheers

QuackAttack

John,

You are still getting a stretch even if it seems a bit less, but if you feel you need more, tighten the belt about 1/2, that should get you about equal to where you were standing. I find, that if I have it tighter at night, I will wake up in the middle of the night and have to remove it. Even loose, it is a mixed bag because some nights are more comfortable than others and I can make it through an entire night one night and not the next. You have to play around with it to find your sweet spot.

Johniscurved

You're definitely right on that QuackAttack, the tightness at night directly correlates to whether I wake up at the 2 hour, 4 hour mark because of it or not at all! At the moment I'm using a combination of night and daytime and it's really helping me rack the hours up.

I do have another question though. As an uncut guy, I've heard you can really use it any way you want. Some people just retract the foreskin and place the head in with the foreskin retracted/bunched up behind the head, others put it straight in. The phallosan website itself has said that it's fine to just place the penis in with the foreskin over the head I recall. I've been doing that more recently because I find it more comfortable and easier to set up. That said, do you think stretching it with the foreskin in a forward position is disadvantageous? The only reasons I can think of are, it would excessively stretch (and grow) the skin of the foreskin as opposed to actually stretching and lengthening the shaft and penis as a whole. But given that it's held in place by a vacuum, that doesn't seem as likely. I'm conflicted, what are people's opinions on this?

Cheers

John

redbullmaster

I find I get more of a stretch with the foreskin pulled back.
it is more of a pain doing this, but with the foreskin in I find I have to have more breaks, as it starts to hurt more with the foreskin in.
I think I get about half an inch more stretch with it out as well.

LWillisjr

Not all of us have the same amount of loose skin on our penis. This is evident when you look at an erection, and on some men they still have some foreskin over the glans (head), while on other men it has retracted because they don't have as much skin along the length of their shaft.

For this reason I would think it is best to retract the skin behind the glans when using traction.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Iceman-273

Hi all,
First time posting... I have had my Phallosan Forte for about 3 weeks now and I have finally conquered getting in on easily.  That being said, I am still having a devil of a time getting it off without really pinching myself... Particularly when I have to pee in the middle of the night.  Any suggestions for easier removal?  Thanks!

QuackAttack

Ice,

Make sure you have released any pressure and then roll the condom back down toward the glands and you are all set.