VED while plaques changing

Previous topic - Next topic

GearsA

Okay I have just ordered my VED (£217, yikes!!!) I was just wanting to know if anyone else has tried different techniques that have worked better? Also I have plaques that change daily, so what shall I do differently!! My hard flaccid is bad at the moment as well, is that made worse by VED treatment! I am wanting to do VED as I caused a bad condition due to a traction device!! Thanks in advance for any advice guys

Ace

krazylord

Hard flaccid is mainly a muscular/pelvis floor dysfunction, although Peyronies Disease can affect how it manifest in my opinion. Make sure you do for 3/4 months a series of pelvis floor stretches and a lot of walking (an hour or two evert other day). Also, anything that is eccentric strengthening of the leg muscles help as well.

OldMan and other members can give you a guidance about your VED questions. But as far as I know, the sooner you start the better. And if you hurt yourself or feel any pain during your VED treatment, just stop for awhile until it goes away and start over again.

By the way, I am also using VED because I hurt myself using a traction device. In my case the loop that grabs your glans strangulated my penis without me really noticing anything bad while doing it, and after some months I developed an hourglass/bottleneck so that the base of the penis engorges more than the distal part right below the glans. Also I developed some ring-like/rib-like structures along the shaft. The traction devices that pull with a loop are very dangerous. The only one that doesn't cut off blood flow is Phallosan Forte, as far as I know.

Good luck :)

Jonbinspain

GearsAce;

Read the protocol on the VED board. Any questions, ask, or send a PM to Old Man.

Never over pump! If you feel any pain whilst pumping, release pressure immediately. And never hold a VED induced erection for too long. 10-15 secs max to begin with.

Bcoolaboutit

Pey-penis

And why so expensive one ? Mine costed me about 35$.

QuackAttack

I got an Osbon Erectaid Esteem single cylinder battery-operated pump. Fortunately, I got it free from Walter Reed (one of the benefits of the military, I guess), but a quick look online at Vitality Medical and it runs $387.95 for the manual. I will say that the battery-operated model is very easy to use and comfortable to the extent such a thing can be. The pressure release is quick and the vacuum draws the penis to erection in a slow controlled manner. I think some of the junk out there used by people so self-absorbed that they have to have an 8-9 inch dick are going to cause problems, but they are less expensive. With something like this it is an FDA cleared medical device. I know it is easy for me to say since I got mine for free as a part of my medical coverage, but your penis in in bad shape if you have peyronies, no use in making it any worse with something that is the medical equivalent of a cheep Chinese toy you get at a dollar store.