Best type of surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

JN

Hello everybody,

I am a seventeen-year-old boy from The Netherlands. In january I finally had the courage to go see an urologist and I was diagnosed with congenitale curvature. On the 12th of April I have an appointment with a Dutch urologist about surgery. The surgery that we will be talking about is plication surgery, I also read a lot of good thing about doctor Kuehass, meanwhile I never heard of this Dutch surgeon. My parents do have the money to afford the surgery if insurence won't pay it. My question is: what type of surgery do you think is better? The plication surgery with a surgeon nobody has ever heard of or STAGE surgery with doctor Kuehass, and why?

Thanks in advance!

junkai

Hi JN,

The STAGE surgery conducted by Kuehhas is a far more advanced surgery with less risks and better post op outcomes ( e.g minimal chance of erectile dysfunction , reoccurence of curve. ). I personally underwent this procedure because I want what's best and did not want to risk doing a subpar surgical techniqey for something as important as a penis.  

I recommend doing research on both procedures ( Plication and STAGE) and also on the surgeon you hope to go with . Your surgery outcomes will depend on the surgeon you choose and how proficient he/she is , how many surgeries they have done etc. Choosing an unknown dutch doctor whom hasn't done many surgery is a big no from me .  

DanP

hi JN
i think you should do research on congenital curvature. STAGE and Dr Kuehhas is a
very good option. It was for me and many members of forum.
My recommendation to you, read congenital penile curvature experiences of others
in the forum. you are in wrong part of forum
Check:

Congenital Curvature or Peyronies Disease - PDS - Peyronies Society Forums

hope this help.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Jack1909

I sugoset you to go with Stage and Stage only if you don't want to take the risk to end up like me..penisless.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Jonbinspain

My friend. You only have one penis. Be very careful who you let near it with a scalpel!

Dr Kuehhas has done hundreds of these type of surgeries. And the stage technique for congenital curvature is your safest bet.