Possible Congenital Curvature?

Previous topic - Next topic

MoistBush

Hi there. 25 year old, long time lurker, first time poster.

So, the head of my penis has always leaned a few moderate degrees to the left, because one side has always been bigger than the other.

When erect, it's straight.

However, after about a year of weekly sex with the same partner, I noticed a stinging pain on the left side, which has gone away, and now the head of my penis produces a 40 degree curvature to the left when semi-erect, and straightens out when it's hard.

Additionally, the thicker part on the right is sore when I masturbate.

I have no idea what I have, and the symptoms are about 3-4 months old.

Sex, however, continues to be pleasurable, and I sincerely hope this doesn't become a full-blown Peyronie's nightmare.

What I do know is that I have a varicocele on the left side, and I'm curious about its effects on this whole thing.

I'll be sticking around this forum for psychological support.

Jonbinspain

If you're straight when erect it's unlikely to be Peyronies. It's possible that you have some form of congenital curvature. If it doesn't affect you ability to have sex, it shouldn't be too much of a concern.

However, I would recommend that you see a competent urologist to discover what the problem may be.  

Jimbruski

I agree with Jonbinspain.  If you were experiencing Peyronies you would not be straight during erections.  Regarding varicocele, which is condition of the scrotum, I doubt that it has anything to do with your slight bend.

A good urologist would be a good place for a check, just to be sure.

Jimbruski