congenital penile curvature - need help please.

Previous topic - Next topic

max12345

Hi, I have congenital penile curvature, from my judgement it is pretty severe. I seen a surgeon who suggested the plication technique, which I was worried about because it will cause penile length loss. My penis curves to the right, the left(longer) side is 6 inch long, and the right( concave- shorter) side is 4 inch long. if the longer side were to be shortened to match the shorter side, then that is a lot of lost length, and i dont think i can accept that. I was hoping he would do the grafting technique, but he said that it wouldnt be right for me. I am 21 years old, I havent had sex yet because i have always been embarrassed to ever have sex with a girl and with my penis the way it is. Idk about the forum rules about posting pics, but i need some advice. Idk what to do

LWillisjr

Max,
There are other surgical techniques. You will find many of them discussed in this forum. I suggest study and read up. And then you might have to find another surgeon who will perform the technique you feel is best for you.

You will many here that are willing to help and answer questions.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

max12345

LWillisjr,

thank you for the reply. That is great to hear, that there is a lot of support from people who know a lot about this issue and similiar issues. I have always wondered, with the STAGE technique, does the final length = the length of the previously shorter side? does anyone know the answer to this, possibly those who have had the surgery done themselves? I can not find any answer on the internet. I attached a picture of the outline of my erect penis using a picture i took, just to get help assessing the severity of the curve.

max12345

John_Cali

Hey Max. Here's a video about STAGE technique from the London Andrology website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOA7nRqDJH0

As for the shortening, I do not believe that the outcome would be as short as the concave side of your curvature. The STAGE technique is a modified Nesbit. Usually, as I have read in the articles, that shortening is usually not as great as 2 inches. It depends on the degree of your curvature.

LWillisjr

There is always a chance of losing length. No one can tell you or predict what your outcome will be due to a surgical procedure.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History