topical treatments

Previous topic - Next topic

GearsA

Hi guys, was wondering what the most beneficial topical treatments are? I have just ordered some dmso and msm cream along with some aloe vera, I kniw these treatments don't show huge promise but it makes sense to try? Any advice is highly appreciated, in a book I read it mentioned verapmil or something, but I can't get that in uk, I was lucky to be abke to order Dmso.

Cheers

Asa.

QuackAttack

Gears,

Be careful with the DMSO. If you are using above 70% you need to use a very, very, very (did I say very enough) small amount or you will get irritation on your package. By small, I mean about 1/8 teaspoon max. I wouldn't use the 100%. I did and didn't us much and got irritated, dropped down to 70% gel and used very little. I can't say that it did much. If it does any good, don't expect fast results, with DMSO or anything for that matter.

GearsA

Cheers Quack!

I need some kind of topical treatment and it seems dmso helps? It us 70% what I have ordered, what is best to mix the dmso with? Vitamin e oil?

QuackAttack

I used Vitamin E, C and Iodine. I also tried Castor Oil with it. Not sure it would do any good, but it can't hurt. My URO said the same thing to me. He put me on Pentox and said keep up the traction at least 4 hours a day and more is better as long as you aren't over doing the tension.

Fenix33

I just started using Iodine with my treatment. I started using 46% lugol iodine to see if it will help. I have been doing pentox, vit E and alcar daily and at times seems like its better. The nodules on both sides haven't gotten bigger so that's a plus and my erections are good with sometimes noticing good size. I heard people talking about iodine and dmso, so I decided to try the iodine but skip on the dsmo. I got the strongest iodine you can buy, so again we will see how it works. Good luck to everyone.

NeoV

Careful with the iodine, it can cause some damage I the skin of your penis badly.

Pey-penis

I use 100% DMSO mixing with the Lugol 50/50. DMSO itself dries the skin. Lugol is for skin conditions and with glycerol is thus prevents dry skin.

unclefix

I am an ozone therapist.....I was wondering if ozone bagging would help peyronies...so i found this link...from dr pressman....I havent tried it yet...but i plan to try it....

Link deleted by moderator

Roger

Dear Roger,

I have read one scientific paper on ozone therapy for Peyronie's disease, which is caused by a dense fibrous plaque that grows on the shaft of the penis.

I believe they were injecting directly into the plaque, and got about 60% positive response.

You could get the same effect, with less pain, albeit over a long period of time, by bagging the penis. A sandwich bag would work, with a cotton drawstring to close it up. Wet the penis with a warm wet washcloth first, as moisture is always necessary for transdermal application. >

Best of health!
Dr. Saul Pressman

Join our mailing list and learn about ozone therapy at:

unclefix

more ozone therapy in pyronies......anyone have experience with this...?

Another of my trainees, Dr. Margaret Ngu from Australia wrote and told me about an amazing case of Dupuytren's contracture of her patient's hand. While this condition is usually painless, the thickening and "contracture" of tissue beneath the skin can make extending the fingers very difficult. In some cases, it's almost impossible. After Dr. Ngu injected ozone into the contracture, it melted away in a few days. Dr. Menendez told our conference group of great improvement in Peyronie's disease, a contracture of the erect penis. In these cases, the gas must be injected directly into the scarred tissue. In the flaccid penis, it can be hard to find. Her team does it under ultrasound guidance.

Link to commercial site deleted by moderator