Penis ache after using ved

Previous topic - Next topic

PeetyPeet

Hi guys, have been trying to use ved to help with my corporal fibrosis. Often after a session I experience mild aching - it's a similar feeling to that which I would get as a teenager if I was aroused for a length of time, say, on the rare occasion I got lucky at a party and spent time snogging a girl. The pain comes and goes over the next few hrs and is definitely gone by the next day.

I've struggled to follow the protocol. I find its all or nothing for me - I have to get a substantial semi to pump effectively, so by the standards of the protocol, I do overruns to maybe 80-90% erection. It isn't a proper erection mind mind. I hold this for 20-30 secs then release. I give myself another semi and start again. I repeat this 10 times, 2-3 times a week. I don't feel confident doing it every day (plus it's time consuming!). I experience no pain during the actual pump.

I know pain and overpumping are discouraged, however I can't help but feel that my corporal fibrosis which gets progressively worse as you go up the stem, would benefit from being completely saturated with blood, from a close-to-full erection.

Any thoughts?
peety

MoatazKad

20-30 seconds is overkill especially at 80-90% erection. personally i'd stick with the 5 seconds max

Gutted

I have experienced aching after VED too ..... but no pain / discomfort / stinging during the pumping cycles either

My ache is similar to what you describe and how you got it as a teenager. Used to be called 'lovers knots' or 'blue balls' .... kind of an ache in the balls and general groin region, not just in your shaft.

When I first complained about that early in my VED cycle I was told by the Forum expert on VED (Old Man) to never go over 50% pumped erection and only hold for 5 to 10 seconds max (following the Forum 3 cylinder protocol).

The odd time I tried a bit more than 50% pump and held for longer like you do to see how it felt. Again no pain, stinging or any feeling or sign of damage.

The ache has become almost constant now, so unfortunately I have to stop VED for about 2 weeks to see if it calms down and therefore if it was the VED therapy or just a by-product of still being in the Acute Phase.

My instinct is telling me that heat therapy, like those 'HotHand' glove warmers mentioned elsewhere on the Forum could help relieve the aching so will try that next. If I ever manage to get back to VED I will also make sure I heat myself beyond what I originally used to do before a VED session as that just has to help