News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

My history

Previous topic - Next topic

cmol

Hey guys... I'm 21 and have been experiencing pretty severe penile fibrosis for quite some time now. It all started when I was beginning puberty and was obviously masturbating all the time. I believe that this havit essentially created inflammation on the shaft of my penis which eventually formed into scar tissue... While at this time I was probably 10-12 when I first noticed something I was too young to undersand, fastforward a couple years and I remember during grade 8 my penis would sometimes hurt and ache after masturbation and then the next day I would have indents in my penis that never got any better. (Would like to note that at this time I was suffering from a very very VERY bad varicocele (varicose veins in the testicles) I believe this affected my testosterone production and might have something to do with my injuries.

When the real issues began - I was about 18 at the time and was just starting to actually get intimate with girls as I had just got my varicose veins fixed. I was very embarassed by the size of my penis though and eventually found a penis enlergement website explaining different techniques like jelqing (F~@< whoever made this website) I jelqed for a couple weeks and actually noticed a slight increasse in length which was then followed by a RAPID change of tissue from soft to over the period of a couple months changed to rock hard. Essentially my penis is now filled with scar tissue to the point where when my penis is flaccid it is rock hard, shrunken cold and EXTREMELY painful. I believe this is to due with the nerves being compressed and the urethra being crushed by the retracting scar tissue.

- current state - Right now I am still experiencing extreme pain, VERY difficult time urinating, as it feels like there is really just no room for the urine to pass through the scar tissue laden urethra. Constant bladder urgency and inability to finish urination which results in me imevitably pissing my pants, almost 100% erectile dysfunction , absolutely 0 sensation in the shaft and pelvic floor problems from what I believe is additional scar tissue inside my perennium from biking and sinply my diseased penis's scar tossue constantly "pullin" together.

I have seen many many doctors and urologists, including doctor "nigro" vancouvers "best" urologist... He was a complete a$$hole, iterally laughed at me, touched my penis and said there is nothing wrong with you, get out. I have had ultra sounds done on my penis and they said this would tell if there was any scar tissue in there. They said tey didn't see anything... After the uktra sound no doctor is interested in seeing me as they say its just a paychological issue. I am at my wits end, I honestly believe that it is past the point of repair as I have lost almost 2 inches of girth and length from my penis.(all doctors are arguing this is impossible)  Really need some help, i'm very depressed. Starting to think there is a consipiracy going on revolving around my broken penislol(jokes) but seriously, why the F~@< do no doctors even think that having scar tissue in the penis isn't even a thing? Although this has taught me a valueable lessons to not trust doctors anymore!  

Stabler

Hello cmol,

So of all the Drs/urologists that you have seen have any of them started you on any treatment, have you been diagnosed with Peyronies? I am asking because I didnt see where you were on any medications or anything. I think that your first step is to find a responsible urologist, one that will take your symptoms seriously and start looking into treatment for your issue be it Peyroinies or not.

We do have a list of reputable urologist in our forum and I will be sending you a PM shortly with that link. While I am sorry you are having such issues please know you are welcome here and we are all here to help in any way we can. Please visit the boards and ask questions.

Stabler67
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

LWillisjr

Unfortunately you are not the first one here who has damaged themselves through jelqing exercises.
Hoping you find useful information on this site.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History