8 months after Nesbit plication surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

prothipourgos

I had my plication surgery almost 8 months ago. I had a downward curve ~30 degrees. This is the result post op. My penis length is about ~14,5 cm and my girth ~14 cm.
Modify message

gringoviajero

Outstanding!  Congratulations!  Must feel good to have THAT problem solved.

Pfract

congratulations!hope you didn't loose size that much...  

gringoviajero

Actually, we're about the same size.  When I got Peyronies Disease I lost 0.5" in length and the same in girth.  After my bromelain injections (see other posts) the girth came back.  After my Xiaflex injection 2 weeks ago, the length has come back.  Thus I'm back where I started in dimensions.  Now the question is, will the curve, which was 35ยบ before Xiaflex, be reduced enough to have intercourse.  That's the real question.

prothipourgos

Quote from: gringoviajero on December 14, 2015, 04:19:09 PM
Outstanding!  Congratulations!  Must feel good to have THAT problem solved.

Thanks! No i didn't loose almost any size at all. My original length was ~14.5 cm maybe a little more. My erections have been of better quality, too.

gringoviajero

I'm sorry to say it's not looking good for me.  If there's improvement, it's not obvious.  I think there's common confusion on when exactly to do the modeling.  There are certainly different opinions.  Auxillium says wait 2 weeks, my doctor said wait a week, other guys are saying start right a way ... who knows?  We don't get good information.  Auxillium's too afraid of lawsuits.  Have you noticed how many warnings there are on their website and in the literature?  Only 5 guys of more than a thousand had coporal ruptures, yet that's all Auxillum talks about.  The risk is obviously extremely low.  You probably have a better chance of getting into a car accident than having a rupture.

I get one more chance in January.  After that the insurance won't pay for it, so it's "so long, laddy."

Sounds like you're doing well, though.  Good for you!

prothipourgos

PLEASE READ FORUM RULES, IT ISNOT ALLOWED TO POST FULL QUOTES. PLEASE USE THE REPLY BUTTON INSTEAD OF QUOTE.

Do you mean you are not seeing an improvement to your curve? Did you have a surgery or you're considering having one?

gringoviajero

Xiaflex.  Two weeks since 2nd injection of 1st cycle.  Had high hopes initially, but now comes the reality check.  I would really like to know how long that drug is active.  The UK Xiapex (Xiaflex)/VED study schedule shows no VED use for 2 weeks post-injection.  Thus, the drug must be active more than 2 weeks after injection.

I've been messaging with Jonbinspain on the Forum; he had the new excise-and-graft STAGE surgery with Dr. Kuehhas in London just recently and is very happy with the result.  That may be the new gold standard for surgical correction.