Managing pain

Previous topic - Next topic

overcomethis

I have had peyronies for around 1 year and 6 months.

I'm on all of the suggested medications and supplements.

The problem is that I haven't been able to properly engage in VED to try and normalise my penis appearance and function. This is because I have been in constant pain. Because of this my peyronies symptoms have progressed - hourglassing, thinning, bend.

Basically aside from taking medications and supplements, the only real way to improve peyronies is with VED or traction. I need to get pain under control before I do this.

My question is, how do I stop the pain? It's like a constant burning every day. I don't know why this is still happening after 1 and a half years.
If I masturbate or have sex it causes pain but in both cases I'm very mindful
And gentle.
Stretches? Eating ginger? Hot or cold wraps? Castor oil?

So yes, how can I stop pain so I can try make my dick normal-ish again with VED and/or other.

I'm sick of the ridiculous deformity of my penis, slowly getting worse.
I'm sick of the pain.

I should note my job has me sitting down all day, and I drive about an hour each day too.

QuackAttack

I don't know if it will work for you, but I have had significant elbow damage from years of playing baseball, pitching and catching to the point where my throwing elbow is like a piece of Swiss Cheese. I use a product from Youngevity called CM Cream and it takes the pain down for about 3-4 hours at a time. Fortunately, to date (knock on wood) I haven't had pain in my 6 months with Peyronies and hope I never do.  You can get it on the internet or find a distributor in your country.

Good Luck

LWillisjr

Quote from: overcomethis on December 08, 2015, 08:54:56 PM

I'm on all of the suggested medications and supplements.

Including Pentox? That generally helps with the pain.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History